34.

"Have fun on your date Taehyung," Jungkook smiles into his cellphone, walking around his room, picking up random objects from his dresser, inspecting them before placing them back down. He walks over to his bed, hearing Taehyung ramble about how much fun he's going to have on his date with Mina. Jungkook rolls his eyes at those words, Taehyung really thought.

"Yes Taehyung, I understand that you won't be able to speak to me for the whole day because you're going to have so much fun with Mina, the girl you're going on a date with," Jungkook drawls out bluntly.

Jungkook runs a hand through his blonde hair, flopping back on his bed before turning to the side slightly, "Taehyung?" He whispers. The line goes quiet for a while, a little shuffling over the phone can be heard before Taehyung answers, "yes?"

"Don't have too much fun," Jungkook states slowly, his throat feeling dry, words feeling foreign. This wasn't normal for Jungkook, and yet, he had to reassure himself and Taehyung, without Taehyung knowing his true intentions or feelings.

Taehyung sighs, his voice cutting off every now and then because of the bad signal, but Jungkook could understand very well, "I'd never have too much fun, especially without you Jungkook," Taehyung whispers in reply, making Jungkook's heart thud painfully against his ribcage, chest tightening, lungs contracting.

"Bye then," Jungkook finally says, hearing the line go dead after a minute or so. Jungkook stares at his cellphone, looking at Taehyung's name for longer than he should have, every inch of his being was telling him to call Taehyung, tell him to cancel, and have him in his arms the easy way.

And yet, the rebellious side of Jungkook. The devil on his shoulder was screaming at him to get revenge on Taehyung for what he did to Jungkook. And that's the side that Jungkook's heart was agreeing with.

Sighing Jungkook sits up, legs sliding over the side of his bed, he stands up, deciding to get ready for his plan.

Over the past few days, Jungkook, very slyly had found out all the information needed about Taehyung and Mina's date. Like the restaurant, the time, what they were doing after. And it all made Jungkook's green monster grow bigger and bigger. The beast's satanic grin of envy smiling harder and harder.

Oh how Taehyung would regret blowing Jungkook off for some prancy girl named Mina. Again, no hate to Mina, of course. But, little did Jungkook know that a certain mint haired male was just going this on purpose.

Jungkook picks up his cellphone once more, looking through his contacts for a specific name, until finally...

The dialing tone rings through Jungkook's ears a couple of times before a gentle, "hello," flows through Jungkook's ears too.

"Hi, Jaemin? You ready for today? Lunch date at one? Alright, I'll meet you there. I'll see you there then."

Jaemin talks with Jungkook for a little longer, gasping in the many ways about how Taehyung is going to be jealous. Of course, Jungkook came clean about the plan to Jaemin, he wasn't going to use the poor boy, after all that's just a disaster waiting to happen.

"Well, Jaemin, you have to dress like a top to make it believable, and I have to dress like a hoe to make Taehyung jealous. So make sure. Anyways, I got to get ready now Jaemin, but I'll see you in a few! Bye hunny bun!"

Jungkook ends the call with a smirk, who says two bottoms can't make a top jealous. Certainly not me of course.

---

Taehyung's at a restaurant, not far from their local town, with Mina. He couldn't lie and deny her beauty, she was a pretty girl, with so much to offer, but her characteristics weren't calling Taehyung's name like a certain blonde haired bunny's would.