Chapter 37

KLAUS POV
"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" I took two shirts out of the guy Alaric's closer.

"Okay, bad, or badder?" I showed Katerina and my sister "The dark colors suit you better." Katerina rolled her eyes.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" I asked her.

" The dagger was used to kill Elijah." Mel said "You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katerina finished for her.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." I groaned.

"Tell me about it." Amelia rolled her eyes "Don't think I forgot about your betrayal sister, you're lucky you're my favorite." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes, flipping me off.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katerina reminded me "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" I asked her.

"That's it." She mumbled, I moved towards her caressing her face. She flinched in fear, and don't I love that.

"Oh, so jumpy." I smirked and Melia laughed
"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She begged.

I puts my hands on the armrests on the chair
"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." I compelled her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." She fessed up.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." I shook my head confused.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." She explained.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." I leaned back, she was holding something else. "What else do you know?" I asked her.

"There's a little girl, Madison. Elena Gilbert's little sister, and Damon's daughter. She's a powerful one." She said "His daughter?" I looked at my sister.

"It's Isabella Nik." Amelia said, she gave me back my memories. I remembered everything from the moment my little niece was born to the day she died.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." Katerina begged "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long."

I took a single-blade pocketknife from my pocket, holding it before Katerina. "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself." I compelled her.

She takes the knife and stabs her thigh. "Now take it out." I said and she obeyed "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs." I shrugged

"Where are you going?" Melia asked me "I'm gonna go lay eyes on our precious doppelgänger." I smirked.

"What am I supposed to do?" Amelia asked "Go cause trouble, I'm sure the Salvatore would love a visit from his wife." I smirked.

"Have fun." I kissed my sisters forehead and headed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madison POV
Somethings wrong, I can feel it, I just can't put my finger on it.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon said, Klaus showed up at Elena's school.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan said and I looked down.

Damon looked at me "Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." He said and I sighed out in relief.

Why didn't he tell them, he knew...I knew. "He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Stefan looked at Elena and Bonnie.

"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" He said and Someone knocked on the door, Alaric came in.

"There you are." Damon said and Nick and I smiled running to hug him "Finally." We said and soon as I touched him I felt something.

I backed away quickly pulling Nick with me and back to the couch "Sorry I'm late." He stared at me and Nick.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon said not noticing anything.

Something different with Ric "Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asked.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie isn't strong enough

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Ric smirked

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." Damon rushed at Bonnie and she threw him on the other side of the room with her powers.

"Not enough for an original." I mumbled, which no one heard...I think Ric did.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan said "It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." Bonnie said.

It's good she had confidence and Hope. It's the only thing that'll keep them alive, messing with Klaus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick and I were about to leave with Ric so he can drop us off.

"I saw, Amelia." Damon told me "She's here?" I smiled, happy for Damon.

"Yeah." He nodded "Why didn't you tell them we know what Klaus looks like?" I asked him.

"I chickened out...it's Amelia's brother. If I kill him I'll lose her, but if I don't I'll lose." I cut him off "Stefan." I said.

"I'll figure something out, I'll see you u later ok." He hugged me "I love you, Maddy." He kissed my head.

"Love you too, Daddy:" I kissed his cheek and went off with Nick.

We were driving with Ric, but it wasn't the way to Jenna's "Ric where are we going?" I asked and he smirked form the mirror.

"We both know I'm not Alaric, Little Wolf." He said and I looked at Nick who was confused "Nik." I whispered and he smirked.