|32|

Tears are welled up in my eyes as Harry sets me on the vanity of his bathroom, my legs dangling as he stands between them, his face soft and filled with concern, something I don't see very often from him, which only makes me more sad.

  "Let me see." He mutters causing me to sniffle and hold my wrists out for him. His eyes snap up to meet my teary ones as his fingers gently run over the bloody nail marks that pierced my skin. "I'm gonna fucking murder that prick." He grumbles causing my bottom lip to quiver. He carefully sets my hands down and examines my thigh, his face still hardened.

  "I've never been touched like that, I don't know what to think." I whisper shakily, Harry swallowing harshly as he runs his fingers over the forming hand print on my thigh.

  "You should never be touched like that, Clover. He's a piece of shit." He hisses causing me to whimper quietly. He sighs and presses his lips against mine unexpectedly, inhaling sharply through his nose before he pulls away.

  "I'm sorry." I mumble, Harry shaking his head at me with furrowed brows. "I know you were with Zayn and that's important and I made you come get me because I can't handle—"

  "Don't finish that sentence, a man putting his hands on you in any harsh way is nothing you should 'be able to handle', understand?" He asks firmly. "I'm fine, I don't need to be with Zayn right this minute, sweetheart." He tells me sweetly.

  "I just don't want to be annoying and piss you off and make you not like me anymore." I ramble, Harry chuckling as he kisses my cheek multiple times, shaking his head.

  "Stop it, you know that would never happen. I like you a lot, remember?" He mumbles against my skin, pulling away to look at me. "Hm?" He hums quietly causing me to nod.

  "Yes but—" His lips shoving against mine cutting me off causing me to sigh, melting against his chest as he gently slides his hands up my thighs and to my waist.

  "No buts." He murmurs against my lips before he pulls away and gently takes my left wrist pressing gentle and brief kisses to each nail mark, repeating the action on my right and then my thigh which causes me to squirm and Harry to hum with content. "Stay over tonight." He mutters.

"Can I shower then?" I ask, Harry chuckling as he nods his head like it's obvious.

"You don't have to ask, sweetheart. I'll bring you something to wear." He tells me before disappearing out of the bathroom, leaving me to stare at his oddly nice shower.

The tiles on the inside and floor are all black and shiny and the glass door is tinted black with a matte black handle that matches the shower head and knobs, and the sink. The shower head is in the middle of the ceiling like the expensive ones in hotel suits.

I turn the shower to a hot temperature before I sigh and slide my arms out of the dress before slipping it down the rest of my body, along with my underwear, folding them placing them on the counter before I climb into the steaming waterfall.

I sigh and lean my head back into the water, allowing it distract me from my thoughts. The hot water runs down my back and the rest of my body, soothing my tense muscles as the steam floats into the air, fogging up the glass shower. Am I overreacting?

  The marks left on my body are the first ever left by someone intentionally. Sure if accidentally cut myself or gotten a bruise by hitting a corner of something, but this isn't the same. It doesn't feel the same.

  I'm angry. I wished I would've just listened to Harry when he said Berry was just stringing me along, and I should've listened when he said he didn't like Jessie. I figured he was just being a boy that's jealous over nothing, but once again, he was right. I can't help but feel like an idiot.