Epilouge: three years later

AN: the final chapter! Enjoy people.

Lila's POV:

God, the last few years have been like a roller coaster ride.

Three years ago, I met my friends again and admitted that I was Amelia. Bella, Alex and Ash hugged me tightly and told me if I ever scared them again, they'd kill me.
I hope they're kidding.

Alessandro was cold and calm to his enemies, but he became fun and loving towards us outside of business.

Axel became more protective over me and would help me with my homework. He would also sneak up sweets and chocolates and we'd sometimes have midnight feasts with Drake. But don't tell the others...

Drake became increasingly protective and worried about me. I swear, I could fall like two feet and he'd think I jumped off a cliff. I knew I could always go to him if I had a problem and he wouldn't judge or yell at me. Instead, he'd try to help me and guide me. He's secretly my favourite brother.

Xander. Where to start with him? He is probably the most protective over me out of all of my brothers. He would watch out for me at school, whenever he could, and if someone was bothering me, he'd take them away for a little 'chat'. I don't know what those 'chats' involve, but those boys never bothered me again.

Vito reignited his passion for music. Sometimes, we'd spend hours in the music room, pouring over the pieces and playing to our hearts content. Eventually, one of the others would have to literally drag us away from the instruments.

And finally, Olly. Olly is the sweetest one out of all of us. He can light up a room just walking into it. He's not as protective over me, saying that as long as I don't get arrested or do drugs or anything like that, he has nothing to worry about.

As for Zoe, it seems Melinda Russo took my advice and contacted her daughter. They haven't got that strong mother-daughter bond yet, but they're incredibly close. I think Reece is a bit jealous but he doesn't have to worry.

Ah yes, Reece, Solomon and Will- my non biological brothers. When I saw them, Will squealed and hugged me tightly, Reece punched me and told me never to do that again but he embraced me after that. Solomon just stared at me for the longest time before wrapping his strong arms around me, saying nothing yet the silence speaking a thousand words.

As for me? I graduated two years ago (hooray!) and decided to pursue my interest in Computer Science. It's been difficult juggling gang work and schoolwork, but I'm getting through.

Currently, I'm sprinting through the alleyways, trying to escape from the men who are chasing me. I'm a clutching a rubixs cube which contains a formula for a virus that could wipe out the population.

Buts that may be a story for another time.

I now know that I have a stable home and a stable family. I'm not going to be running anymore. Instead, I will be staying.

'A family is like the branches of a tree. We may spread out in different directions, but our roots are always the same. Having a family to love and who love you back is Life's greatest blessing.'

End of Epilogue.

Oh wow... it's finished.

When I first started this book, I never expected it to be as popular as it is now!! Thanks to all of you for sticking by me through the Running series! Your comments have really put a smile on my face!!

As sad as I am to say this, this is the end of the running series. In the future, I MIGHT create a third book but I need to get some inspiration first. If I do plan a trilogy, I will post an announcement on my profile or make another chapter here.

On a more serious note: PLEASE don't copy my work! I've worked hard on this and I really don't want someone else copying it! This story is 'All rights reserved' meaning I don't give permission for it to be copied in any way! If anyone sees this story elsewhere, please let me know!!!