Chapter 43

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 "Jarell gone!" I giggled as we sat in the movie theatre and he kept tickling me.

After I met him at Kroger we DM'd a little bit and he planned out a day for us.

He took me out to this restaurant and now we were at the movies but we were talking and playing around more than watching the movie.

He was really cool and really sweet but there was just something missing and I couldn't put my finger on it.

Pop Smoke who?

That was cap.

There was literally no going anywhere without getting reminded about him.

On IG.

On YouTube

Shit even on TikTok.

I hate his cheating ass...

But I love his cheating ass...

The movie was coming to an end so I finally got up and he followed suit before we walked out of the theatre.

"You liked the movie?" he asked while he held the door open for me.

I nodded, " I mean from what I can remember yeah, we played around more than we watched it." I said making up both laugh.

"You so damn silly you couldn't focus."

He opened the car door for me before going around and getting in on his side.

He started the car and was on his phone to find a song and settled on one before pulling off.

"Look
Have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul
Don't let my heart turn cold
Have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul
Don't let my heart turn cold
Have mercy on many men
Many, many, many, many men
Wish death 'pon me
Yeah, I don't cry no mo'
I don't look to the sky no mo'
'Cause I got it on me
I got it on me
I got it on me
You can run up if you want"

I rolled my eyes and sank in the seat as Got It On Me by Pop played and he rapped along.

He didn't know me so I'm sure he didn't know that this was my ex.