19

"uhm.... Miliano-"

"don't think about it, let the past be the past and let's just concentrate on here now" he said interrupting me, pinning and blocking me against the wall.

"I'd love that but...... I'm.... I'm already seeing someone" I whispered looking down at my hands noticing that he was still a bit hard.

"soo what was this then?"

I sighed looking up at him. "A moment we both will never forget"

"Man fuck that shit..... I don't want a moment, I want you, I want a lifetime, is it that dude that keeps dropping you off?"

"Miliano"

"Nah answer the fucking question Kye..... Is it?" he sounded pissed. "You fucking blow me and expect things to go back to normal, don't my feelings matter here" he asked and honestly I was a bit scared of him as he turned his back on me.

"They matter but like I said I'm already with someone, I like him and he likes me too" I defended

"Yeah well I love you Kye.... I fucking do not just like you but love you too!"he half yelled throwing his hands up.

I looked at him flabbergasted. I do not recall someone throwing that word at me.... Not even my parents.

"I... I'm sorry Miliano but I'm with so-"

"Save me the speech" he waved me off. "I hope he makes you happy" he said walking out of my  room hearing him slam my door.

He forgot his hoodie.

"guess what?!" exclaimed Emily looking excited and different, her hair were now trimmed in a cute bobcut and dyed deep red with black undertones.

"Calvin proposed and I said yasss!!!" she cheered flashing me a huge diamond ring that I apparently missed to notice cause I was busy wowed by this mansion they called home.

Guess I'm not the only one who falls fast, Emily already moved in with Calvin.

" wow, congratulations babe... I better be the bridesmaid at the wedding" I joked checking out the enormous rock.

"totally babe, let me go get champagne so we can celebrate" she got up and rushed to the kitchen giving me time to explore this house, especially the collage of pictures on the wall.

Calvin with his two daughters, talking about becoming an instant mom to two teen girls..... The horror, and their mom on the side, upon closely inspection of the mom my eyes widen.

"cheers to us" cheered Emily entering the room with a bottle of champagne. Looking back at the picture and her I noticed something that send a chill down my spine. Emily was dressed and styled exactly like Dr Calvin's dead wife.

Same hair cut and makeup.

"A toast to you Emily" I smiled taking the offered glass.

"to love and health!" she cheered patting the seat next to her for me to take a seat. "let's take a look at my wedding dress options"

Taking another look at the photos and her, I sighed. "and his daughter's, did they accept you as their new soon to be step mom?" I asked

"yeah, they totally love me. I apparently remind them of a younger version of their mom" she replied proudly.

I looked at her concerned. "and did their mom inspire this new style of your?"

she slammed the wedding magazine and turned to me. "what are you trying to say Kye, that I can't change up my style on my own will"

Okay..... "no, but you kind of look like his late wife" I pointed at her.

"yeah well Calvin likes me like this, he said I look better this way and I can't agree more" she said defensively.

I thew up my hands in surrender. "okay chill babe but don't you think you are changing a bit too much"

"that's it Kye, I didn't want to believe it at first but Calvin was right about you"

I stared at her in shock wondering what she's talking about.

"he said you are bad influence and he's right, you are not happy for me.... You've never been, everything always has to be about you" she accused with a well manicured finger. "please leave my house, I think we need take a break from this friendship"

Totally confused and in shock I looked at her wondering if this was true or just a joke I failed to see.

"I said get out Kye!, leave my house!!" she yelled.

"okay chill, I'm going but before I got I just want to say that I wish you nothing but happiness" I got my phone and walked to the door trying to decide who to call for a pickup.

"two plates of hot wings and beer please"  Armando told the waitress our order. "so what's up with you, you look kinda down"

"oh you know.... Daily life stress, I still haven't found a new place" I shrugged admiring his badboy vibe, leather jackets look good on him.

"I don't understand why you are moving, I thought you liked it there"

"I do but I just think it's time for me to get a place of my own, you know" I said

"well you are welcome to stay with me..... It'll be like we are roommates" he smirked and as much as tempting that offer was, I just can't live under someone's shadow.

"you just want me close" I laughed as the waitress brought our wings an beer.

"yeah, you are right..... I'll hook you up with a friend of mine, she works in real estate and can get you a cool affordable place" he said

"now that I can accept" I smiled.

*****

Tiktok has an addictive hole to it that when you fall inside, it's hard to leave or maybe it's just me.

Okay bye.