The Bluest Horizon

Thankfully, nothing else happened after that weird single emoji message from Soojin, although I had to deal with the two unnies of (G) I-DLE acting like children when they’re around me. That would last for an entire night by the way.

Since they kept arguing almost all the time on who gets to sleep beside me (I volunteered to sleep on the couch, just for the record. They protested so I really have no choice.), I end up allowing both of them to sleep opposite of me.

I’d rather sleep in between them than to listen all night to them rambling over me to be honest.

Well, for the most part it was fine. I remember falling asleep with them literally just looking at me. I was able to let that pass and ignore it so that I could sleep in peace, and surprisingly I actually did.

But then when I thought that that was about it, it wasn’t actually.

I hardly dreamt of anything, and the next morning was really crazy.

I woke up to the weird feeling of two people cuddling me.

Well, I guess I wasn’t wrong when I was suspicious last night. I knew that with them sleeping so calm beside me like that, they were planning something really weird.

The sun’s first few rays were just beginning to line the horizon when I opened my eyes to the dim light of the hotel room. In my estimate, it felt like 5 am but with my jetlag I think it’s still 7 in the evening. The room helped ease the morning tension though as the overall atmosphere it generated was really catered for jetlagged tourists. I would feel comfortable if it wasn’t for the two people clinging onto me.

Minnie-noona was wearing a soft smile as she pressed her cheek on my shoulder, all while clinging to my arm with the rest of her body arced on her stomach that her knees are poking the side of my thigh. I must say: her proximity caused a lot of blood to rush to my groin as soon as I realized what I was feeling with my arm. Miyeon-noona on the other hand had her entire arm around my chest and I was a hundred-per cent sure that I too was feeling her crotch area on the side of my hip, her face lay so damn close to mine that if I turn towards her we’d surely kiss.

Other people would definitely kill to be in my situation right now, but with the natural rush of blood I was feeling thanks to how much of their skin were in contact with mine, I could barely say that I was fortunate. I was paralyzed, but luckily not by a sleep demon but by two lovely ladies that are definitely causing me an early wood.

So before anything else could happen, I slowly slipped myself from both of their grasps, all while attempting to keep them in their deep slumber. Miyeon-noona was a heavy sleeper anyway so it never really became a problem, but Minnie-noona was different. I managed to slip my arm off of Miyeon, and all her reaction was to just shift to the other side of the bed with her back against me, emphasized on her backless sleeping dress.

As I said, Minnie was different. As soon as I shifted my shoulder away from her, she pushed her face closer to my neck that I felt her soft breathing on my skin. In panic, I pretended to shift in my sleep in the hopes that she would free me from her clutches, and thankfully it worked before she even had the chance to hug me once again. I stood at the foot of the bed and I offered one last gaze towards them before I shake off any remaining sleep from me.

Minnie-noona had her arm over the place where I was lying just a few seconds ago, but since she moved previously, the short cloth of her silk-night gown raised above her thighs just enough to give me a perfect view of her tight white panties.

I closed my eyes as I moved closer to her, all so that I could reach for the blanket and throw it all over her exposed undergarments. I could’ve sworn she softly moaned as I covered her exposed skin. I did the same with Miyeon-noona just to be fair.