𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

All day, everyday. It's like we never left that room, we practically slept there most nights. Every single spell we tried was a dead end. I spent so many hours in the library doing research, i felt like i was becoming Hermione Granger.

We were getting tired, tired of being stuck in this one room, doing useless spells one after another. The fact we wasn't on very good terms didn't help, it meant our time together came with many awkward silences or one of us snapping at the other. I could see Malfoy was getting thinner by the day, he said he wouldn't eat until he's fixed it, which was scary to me but he didn't care what i thought.

I watched as he was trying out this new spell we found last night, he was desperate to try it out last night but i insisted that he slept in his bed for once. I promised that as soon as the sun came up we'd be back here at it again.

"Fuck sake, this one isn't working either, fuck why are none of these working? we must of tried a thousand spells by now", he yelled.

"Getting angry isn't going to help Malfoy, we will eventually find the correct one, just calm down"

"Well you just sitting there, daydreaming isn't going to fucking help either is it"

This is how we spent most of our days here, arguing because he couldn't tame his anger. He was always so angry, just angry at the world, at everyone and for what? I decided to ignore his mean comment and flip through a different spell book, to try and get closer to finding the right one because as soon as we do the quicker this can be over.

"Hey try this one it's called, Harmonia Nectere Passus, i don't think we've tried this one yet", I said.

"Probably going to be a waste of our time, but let's do this one together"

I walked up to the Vanishing Cabinet, something about it gave me the chills. Probably the fact that we're fixing it so we can let a bunch of Death Eaters infiltrate Hogwarts.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus", we announced together.

We sighed heavily, as once again nothing happened. We both looked down, realising we was holding hands from the nerves. Our eyes met, we both shifted awkwardly before letting go of the others hand. Malfoy's face soon turned angry yet again, he paced back and forth before pushing a desk and chair over in a fit of rage.

"Just try with the apple again, all we can do is try", i muttered.

He looked at me as i spoke, but didn't reply. He grabbed the other apple from his bag, placing it inside the vanishing cabinet.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus", he whispered.

I rushed over to the cabinet, opening it i saw that the apple had disappeared, which was a start. We just had to wait to see if it came back.

We both collapsed onto the couch, tired from being stood up all day. I looked over at Malfoy, he looked so drained, it hurt me to see. I reached over, putting my hand over his. He looked at me as though he was angry, but he didn't think to move his hand.

"Are you still not ready to talk about us, i think we should", i said softly.

"i don't think we should, because honestly i couldn't care less, you was just sex to me Alexis", he spat.

I snatched my hand away from his, he always knew how to hurt my feelings, but i could never hurt him the way he hurt me.

"You're so confusing, one minute you say you like me and the next it's something else"

"I'm confusing? One minute you like me, yet the next you're in Blaise's bed"

"Well it's just sex right?"

"Oh so i guess sexual predators are your thing huh?"

He made me so angry, he had to right to judge mine and Blaise's relationship. Just because he finds it more fun to sleep with every girl in our year rather than having a mature relationship, that isn't my problem.

"Don't say that about Blaise, you have no right"

"Who said anything about Blaise?", he laughed.

This boy, he makes my blood boil. I've never felt anger like this before i got involved with him, he pushes all my buttons and he enjoys doing it.

"You staying silent? because you know your boyfriend is a fucking creep huh?"

"Stop, just fucking stop Malfoy, i can't listen to this"

Anger boiled deep within me, fire and hatred were burning in my eyes. I could feel my face turning a deep red, i clenched my fists so tight. I just wanted to hit him, so bad that it would shut him up.

//TW//-⚫️

I grabbed him by the collar, pulling him closer to me. I raised my fist higher, he looked me unsure clearly thinking i was too scared too touch him. his arrogance only made me more mad, my fist quickly met his face as i hit him as hard as i could.

I stepped back, taking a look at him. I felt proud, i'd finally given him what he deserved. It's about time someone finally gave him what he deserved.

He stepped away from me, stumbling over our bags as he did. He covered his nose with his hand, as the blood rushed out. I could hear his heart beating out of his chest, his breathing was so heavy. His eyes almost tearing up, he was scared.

"Alexis, why...why would you hit me", he sniffled.

"You deserved it, i'm surprised no one has hit you sooner, i mean i wouldn't be surprised if your parents even hit you"

I saw a tear roll down his cheek, but i didn't care. From day one he's been the bully but now one person hits him, he wants us to feel sorry for him. I don't think so.

He wiped the tear away as he packed his belongings up quickly, avoiding eye contact with me.

"We'll carry on with that spell tomorrow in silence, the sooner we fix it the quicker i can get away from you", he mumbled before hurrying away.

Maybe i went to far, by hitting him. It seemed to effect him more than i thought. I thought he was just going to get mad and walk off, not once did i think he'd get upset like this.

Was i an awful person?

What am i talking about, of course i'm not. This is Malfoy we're talking about, he always overreacts. He probably just wanted me to feel bad and apologise to him.

Maybe i should ask Blaise... if anyone knows anything about Malfoy, it'd  be him.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated