Dear readers...

Dear readers,

           Hello, my fellow readers and writers, it tis me, the annoying author who left you all on a cliffhanger. It has been a little over a year since I first published the first chapter and I am eternally grateful for all the love and patience you all have shown me. This story will forever hold a special place to me because no matter how much I cringe looking back at my spelling errors, and horrid English, I also love looking back on how much my writing has evolved in the span of just a year. I know people generally enjoyed reading my work as much as I enjoyed making it.

       That is why I'm making this announcement instead of leaving you all waiting for something that will probably never come. I would love to say that I am publishing a new chapter with a satisfying ending you all deserve but sadly that is not the case. I no longer have any inspiration for this fic at all, and will remain to be discontinued, as much as I hope to find the inspiration in the future to finish this, the chance is slim to none. To be honest, Loki at some point was going to eventually save Peter but I no longer have the plans, so feel free the end the story however you see fit.

With that saying, I will no longer be publishing any work on Wattpad whatsoever, I hope you guys can understand. Also if you feel inspired of this AU feel free to publish your own story based off of mine, occasionally I do still look at comments.

With much love,
          CrypicSimp