➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟖 𝐈𝐈𝐈

"𝐊𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎! 𝐊𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎! 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?!" ¹

Kyojuro yelled out as he burst into the Butterfly Estate without warning and broke the door as well. Shinobu who was busy in her office let out a sigh then as she slammed opened her office door and peek out with her head.

Only to have her purple eyes widened at the horrible state Haizaki was in.

"Kocho! Hurry! Akane is gravely injured!" Kyojuro yelled out and Shinobu could feel the blood within her run cold as she looked at the floor where Haizaki's blood continued to drip constantly.

"AOI! PREPARE THE ROOM! HURRY!" and Shinobu quickly motioned for Kyojuro to follow her and Kyojuro took off running after the Insect Hashira and they soon entered the room that Aoi prepared immediately.

"What happened?!" Shinobu asked.

"We encountered Upper Moon Three, Akaza!" Kyojuro spoke out and his golden eyes could only tremble then at how much pain Haizaki was in. He had woken up during the trip back, but he was groaning in so much pain.

Spitting out blood and fainting now and then.

"Akane-sama!" Aoi's voice was heard as she cried out the moment she saw the terrible state Haizaki was in as well. She then quickly prepared the bed as Kyojuro placed Haizaki on soon after, given how he was the one who had carried the tall man back from their mission in a haste.

"Oh no. His heart isn't beating well, it's very weak," Aoi called out and Shinobu quickly started to work on saving Haizaki then as her hands trembled. She would have thought, with two Hashiras, they wouldn't return with such deadly injuries.

"Kocho...?" Haizaki softly whispered out and Shinobu could only look as he had a very weak look appearing on his face then, how he reached out and held her hand tightly then.

"Don't..." he whispered out, and Kocho smacked his hands aways.

"DON'T BE AN IDIOT!" she yelled out and her purple eyes widened once more as Haizaki's dark blue ocean eyes slowly shut as his hands rested by the side of his body limply.

"Akane-san? Akane-san!" Shinobu called out, unsure as to why Haizaki was reacting in such a way. She could feel her heart pounding hard against her chest as Haizaki's breathing slowed down...

Slowing down a little too much.

.
.

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞," ²

[name] spoke out as she and Obanai walked through the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps, looking around as most of the kakushis were running around, yelling at one another to hurry up.