Weiss Schnee X Reader: Soulmate

Author: I thought that since I released My Weiss book today I should write this one shot I came up with a while ago.

(3rd POV)

(Backstory)

Weiss didn't really think love existed when she was younger. After all her father only married her mother to get control of the Schnee Dust Company. So when she was told about the story of soulmates by her sister she first thought it was ludicrous.

It was told that when you become ten the words that you will always remember of your soulmate appears on their wrist written in ink. These words would disappear thirty seconds after their soulmate sees them so people usually put something on their arm that has the words so they wouldn't disappear and a person wouldn't miss the chance to know who is their soulmate.

Weiss heard that one day everyone will meet their soulmate, but if her relationship with her soulmate is anything like her mother and father's then she would rather not meet them. That was what she thought until the day she met you, her soulmate.

Weiss met you at Beacon one day during class when you were assigned to do a project together. You two got along really well and finished the project easily. There was just something about you that mad her feel different. It felt like you a missing piece of puzzle she had been trying to find all her life and then found.

She found out you were her soulmate one day when Weiss was upset. When someone told her that the only reason anyone talks to her or to act friendly was because she was rich and they were only interested in her money and status.

Obviously Weiss ran away and cried and since none of the others were around, so you reached out to the crying woman. You brought her into a comforting and loving hug as you told her the words that came from the bottom of your heart. "Even though people see you nothing more than a snobby rich girl that thinks she is better than everyone else I see you as a normal girl who just wants to be treated like everyone else and loved for who she is and not for her name. That is why you will always be my friend." You said.

When you were first telling it the tears coming down Weiss' cheeks slowed down as she smiled. As you kept on telling here these words her eyes shot wide open as they felt all to familiar with her.

Weiss not wanting to jump to conclusions acts as casual as she could and thanks you for consoling her. You smiled as you nodded your head and left Weiss alone. Weiss gave her best to give a smile and the second you left she pulled down the sleeve of her dress to look at the words of her soulmate. And just as she thought, what you said was there, word for word.

Weiss was first stunned at this realization as a million questions ran through her mind. Did you know she was your soulmate? Does this mean she should now date you? How does she bring this up to you? Does this men she has feelings for you? Why should she do?

She shook her head to hep focus on her train of thought. She decided to try and see if she does have feelings for you before rushing into anything. She then got up and ran to her room ready to face this surprising revelation.

(Present Time)

Weeks have passed since that day and Weiss can now fully say she does love you. She is honestly surprised she didn't realize or notice her feelings towards you sooner. Her heart would would leap our of her chest every time you talked to her. How warm she feels every time you smile. How when ever she noticed you, even from across a room, her attention would lead to you. How she didn't notice indeed is the question.

The other question is how does she tell you this. Ever time she thinks of a new way to tell you the truth she chickens out and tries to come up with another plan, that succeeds as well as the one before.