4

Esbeth woke to a blinding sunlight which was just creeping over the hill by the burrow.

she muttered under her breath "fuck" as she held her head, which was pounding, even booming.

she sat up in her bed, not exactly sure how she got home, or how she got into bed.

frankly, she remembered nothing past her first butterbeer.

she stood up, holding in the urge to vomit, and checked the clock on the wall of ginnys room.

7:01 AM.

Esbeth groaned as she knew she wouldnt sleep with her headache, and stepped over Ella who was splayed on the floor, a sheet messily covering her torso. she made her way out of the room, and walked carefully on the creaky floors as to not wake anyone. as she twisted down the stairs she saw harry at the table eating a roll, and sipping on tea.

"Good morning?" he said with a raised eyebrow as he could see that she felt awful, with each stumble and groan.

"bad morning." she said through whimpers as she walked to the living room and sat on the couch

As she sat down, a foot poked her on the couch.

Apparently George couldn't be bothered to walk up the stairs for bed.

"George move." She said as she pushed on his legs.

"Jesus...." he said in a raspy voice as he curled up. Esbeth patted his leg, and stood up, and picked up his flannel and T-shirt which he had been wearing last night.

Oh fuck.

"George?! Jesus!" Esbeth said as she threw his shirt on him.

"What?" He said annoyed.

"Shirt? Jesus you're half naked!"

He sat up slowly and tucked in his shirt, throwing the flannel aside.

"Thanks for waking me up. Very appreciated." He said as he walked into the kitchen and began making himself tea.

"Fuck off." Esbeth said as she can back to the table and grabbed a roll from the middle of the table and leaned back.

"I'm assuming not, but are either of you up for a trip to hagrid's? Me and ron are gonna visit." He said as he stood up and began up the stairs, most likely to wake Ron.

"Nope." George said as he held his head.

"Devils claw in the cupboa-." Harry was cut off by Esbeth jumping out of her seat and immediately going to the cupboard and breaking two pieces off, one for her one for George.

"Here you go." She said as she leaned on the counter next to him.

He took the peice in his mouth and swallowed it. No drink.

"Ouch." He winced as he immediately swallowed some tea.

"Jeez you're stupid don't do that." Esbeth said as she giggled and took hers down.

"Yea I know." He said as he giggled and stared at the tea leaves floating in his cup.

"Can we start where we were last night? Just sober?" He said with a half- smile.

"What?" Esbeth said as she looked up at George, noticing their height difference.

"Do you not remember?" He said as his eyes grew confused.

"No I don't" she said as she placed her cup down.

"Oh, that's ok." He said as he started to step up.

"Wait, what happened?" She said as she grabbed his wrist.

"It's really fine." He said as he tried to tug away. "We were just-.

..wasted." He said as he held her face through giggles. "I am in fact...but you are very pretty. Can I kiss you?"

"Esbeth, you are drunk."

"So are you!"

"Ask me when we're sober."

Esbeth let go of George's wrist as her eyes went wide as she remembered what had happened.

"George I'm so sorry."

"Don't be."

"What?"

"Don't be sorry." He said through an exasperated breath as he came closer and smashed his lips into hers.

His lips felt soft, almost buttery against hers, and she could feel the breath from his nose caressing her cheeks as his thighs tensed up, one wrapping around her.

She felt a small urge to pull away, for she was scared of what this would mean for their new found friendship, but she couldn't bring herself to do so.

She was melting at his fingertips, and she realized right in this moment, that she had been waiting to do this. For a long time.

Perhaps ever since she first saw him, and had a flutter of butterflies in her stomach, so intense that it made her feel nauseous

It was happening again but in a please try way that made her feel warm and lustful.

As George was starting to become more passionate Esbeth swore she felt something pressing on her thigh, but couldn't finish her thought of what it was.

"Oh. My. God." Ella said as she walked down the stairs with a devious smile on her face.

George immediately backed away and wiped his mouth, and ran up the stairs right after he whispered to Esbeth, "sorry."

Ella was stunned and slowly began walking to Beth.

Oh no? Oh yes? Who knows