So it begins(Ch.9)

Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHER FUCKAaaAAh"

"Its Wednesday y/n"

".....shut the fuck up"

She sat back down in her stadium seat a huffed. Today was the day that the Kengan Tournament was officially started. She bounced her knee up and down with excitement as she saw the crowd. Meiko was in a Suite, but she decided to stay by Kazuo and Ohma.

"Oi Y/n, do you know who you're up against?" Ohma asked sitting down next to her.

"Yeah, some guy named Meguro. Heard he does Judo"

"Hm, the guy I'm fighting represents Penasonic. Don't know his name yet" Ohma stated, but didn't bother looking at her. She nodded and looked back down at the crowds of cheering people.

She looked around and saw people from all over the world. Sitting above them were world leaders, like O b a m a.

The lights turned off and the whole arena went dark, like her future. At the center of the stadium, lights cascaded and danced around with cheap sound effects, even though it looked pretty cool. Once the whole light show had ended, the Kengan logo fell onto a woman in the middle of the arena. She had white hair, tan skin, and was wearing a red dress. Y/n could tell she has some big.... personality.

"Her name is Sayaka Katahara. She's the chairman's daughter"

"IS SHE?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting" She said calmly and politely.

"And now, the Kengan life or death Tournament will begin!" Sayaka shouted. The crowd went wild with cheers and whistles. Bright lights starting shining down and swirling as the stadium shook with the rowdy crowd.

"Okay so maybe this is a big deal" Y/n vibrated in her seat and she felt the shaking. Ohma sat unbothered, with a small smile forming on his face.

"I heard Imai Cosmo was up first. My grandmama says he's an extremely powerful jujitsu artist" Y/n said to Kazuo as he looked at her.

"It seems there are a lot of celebrities here" he said amazed as he peered around.

"The other one is some brawler named Adam Dudley" She sat back in her seat, her eyes became heavy as they started to close. Once they were shut, she had no recollection of what happened for the next five to ten minutes.

"Oi"

........

"Oi, Y/n" Ohma nudges her with his elbow.

"No mommy, five more minutes" she grunts. He rolls his eyes and pokes her side roughly. Y/n jolts awake with a gasp.

"The fight is starting" he said plainly as he pointed his thumb to the center of the arena. She saw a guy that was average height, had a blonde bob cut with bangs, and was wearing a short jumpsuit. While the other across from him, was about half a foot taller then him, heavy build, side buzz cut, and had boxers on. In other words, very American.

'I'm guessing Cosmo is the shorter one' her eyes adjust to the scene infront of her. Ohma took notice of her long gaze at the two and crossed his arms. 'She's acting like they're hot shit. I'll show her who's the strongest out of all these bastards' he smirked as he boasted in his mind.

The referee raised his hand, before slicing it down and yelling-
"FIGHT!"

Adam goes for a punch, but Cosmo dodges and gets in several hits, which Adam blocks. Cosmo is able to get a good kick in on Adam's legs and stomach. 'OH BABY A TRIPPLE-' y/n screamed in her mind. The fight only just began and it already hyped her up.