| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) and the Mandalorian are looking for a rumoured Jedi.

Not a Request ♥︎

Part 2! The Other

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

               Corvus was nothing to be amazed over. Lush forests and pesky Loth Cat filled the area, but I personally enjoyed planets like Coruscant or Naboo. In crowds, I can generally be overlooked compared to in heavy wood, where I stuck out like a sore thumb. I could tell my Mandalorian accompaniment felt more at home in these conditions, so I didn't bother saying anything.

We had arrived on Crovus a little over an hour ago, and were setting up our game plan. Likely, this Jedi Knight would be very hard to find, let alone be cooperative. She didn't know either of us, yet I knew her like the back of my hand. Ahsoka Tano. She assisted in the Mandalorian siege all those years ago, and I fought beside her without blinking an eye. She never even knew my name, yet I was willing to die for her,

"So, are you sure this Jedi is even here?" Mando spoke up, stepping over a fallen tree that had gotten in our way, "I don't want to be walking into another dead end."

"I promise she's here," I commented, waltzing over the same fallen tree; the baby sitting in my arms, content with the situation, "We're not the last Mandalorians, you know. Even though my contact with the Creed is little, I have still been able to communicate to some of our own, and they talk."

Mando stopped and turned around slowly, "You're basing this excursion on talk? This is a trip based on rumor. Are you sure there's nothing sturdier to base these claims on, because if not, I will be leaving, because likely, no one is here but us."

He wasn't lying. Ever since we landed, we hadn't seen a single soul. It was as if the planet had died alongside Mandalore and her people. It was abandoned.

                    I tightened my grip on the Child and sighed, "You think I'd lead you out here for no reason? I care about our Creed, and the safety of this Child. You need to trust me."

                     "Trust is earned," he replied. I could hear the frown in his voice, "Now, we are leaving whether you want to come with us or not."

As the male Mandalorian approached me, the Child began to whimper and babble on and on; tightening his grip on my sleeve. Mando stopped in his tracks and tilted his head slightly to the right, "Either he really doesn't want to leave your arms, or he knows something is here that we don't."

"Could be that Jedi I told you about," I commented, almost with a 'told you so' tone to my voice, "You claim this little guy is a Jedi, then we need to let him be our guide to Ahsoka."

Mando sighed and nodded, "Fine. Kid, you need to lead us to your Jedi friend, okay?" he commented, snatching the Child from my arms, "Which way is she?"

                       The Child slowly shut his eyes, and it was almost as if he began slowing his breathing to begin focusing on the task at hand. Finally, after about 5 minutes of waiting, and listening to my Mandalorian accompaniment complain about how long this was taking, the Child's eyes snapped open,

                       "I think he's found her," I smiled and stroked the little guy's ear lovingly, "Good job buddy."

                        "Or he's found something other than a Jedi that has piqued his interest. Example A... a frog," the man grumbled, "I don't like this at all."