12

Choi Jaewon walked into school feeling more loved than she ever felt in her life

Choi Jaewon walked into school feeling more loved than she ever felt in her life. A feeling of pure happiness had settled into her body and mind ever since her date on Saturday. Breathing deeply, she closed her eyes and rested against her locker, mind flashing back to that day. 

After pulling away from the sudden kiss, Beomgyu gently rested his head against hers and sighed happily. 

"I like you. I really like you." he whispered, finally getting the confession out of his mind. 

Choi Jaewon couldn't help but blush, her heart beating extremely fast as she shyly smiled. 

"Well, good because I like you too." she replied, Beomgyu almost not catching the words she had muttered. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he somehow managed to ask and felt his heart raise when she carefully nodded. 

"Yeah, I will."

Choi Jaewon's eyes shot open as she blushed for the millionth time since that night and grabbed the books she needed for her first class. When she closed the locker door, she was startled to see Beomgyu, her boyfriend, leaning against the next locker and smiling at her. 

God he looked so good in just such a simple outfit. Just a plain blue shirt and black ripped jeans yet he still looked like an angel sent from above. 

Blushing furiously, Jaewon looked away from Beomgyu and nodded just a bit. 

"Good morning! How did you sleep?" Beomgyu asked, finding her cute. 

Maybe it was the fact that she was finally his, but Beomgyu thought Jaewon looked even more beautiful today. Today, her face was glowing. Her eyes were bright and happy and she looked almost invincible. Beomgyu loved it. 

"I slept okay." Jaewon simple replied, oblivious to Beomgyu's stare, and they both walked on to their class, none of the students around finding it unusual since that's what he had been doing for a little more than a month now. 

Choi Beomgyu smiled a little before carefully slipping his hand into her's. 

Jaewon nearly stopped walking in shock but was able to compose herself pretty quickly, her cheeks becoming red at once as the feeling of Beomgyu's warm hand around hers slowly sunk in.

"Are you okay? Your face looks a little red." Beomgyu smirked, loving how he was the reason the girl was blushing this much. 

"Shut up..." she mumbled and hit him while he laughed out loud. 

Now students were staring because they did noticed two differences in Jaewon's and Beomgyu's usual behaviour. 

1. Beomgyu wasn't following Jaewon. They were walking side by side holding hands.