13

Choi Beomgyu walked Jaewon to her first two classes as usual, exchanging words and laughter. After lunch though, they didn't have any classes so Beomgyu would wait until the end of the day where he would walk her towards her home as far as he could until she left on her own path. 

Beomgyu kissed Jaewon's cheek ( a new thing he wouldn't stop doing ) before walking over to his "friends" at the popular table. 

Jaewon, not really liking how she was abandoned every lunch, picked up the lunchbox the blue hair weirdo had given her before sitting down at her usual table and taking out the food. 

Although she didn't like how Beomgyu had left her every lunch, the food this blue haired boy had given her made her very happy even though it was only the second time she had received his food. To be honest, Jaewon didn't want to accept the food, not knowing any reason why he should be giving her his lunch.

Sighing, she grabbed a spoon and ate the food, satisfied with it's taste once again. Enjoying the mouth watering flavor, she observed the cafeteria as she ate, startled at once when she saw Choi Yeonjun and three other boys walking towards her. 

The four boys sat down around her on the table, Jaewon choking on her food as they did so. 

"Drink!" one of the boys quickly said, pushing a glass of water towards her. 

Jaewon quickly grabbed the water and drank it in one gulp, looking at the tall bunny looking guy who had given her the glass. 

"Thanks." she said to him when the cough in her throat was gone. 

"No problem, I'm Soobin!" the guy said before holding out his hand to shake. 

"Jaewon." she replied but did not take his hand.

After all, she had no idea who this guy was. 

Soobin's smiled wavered a bit but he put his hand down and grinned anyway. Jaewon, feeling guilty as once, quickly grabbed onto Soobin's hand and gave it a quick shake, startling everyone sitting on the table. 

Eyes wide, Soobin shook his head before laughing, Yeonjun doing the same at the idiot before glancing at the girl again. 

"Sorry about that, he's-"

"I'm Huening kai!" another boy said, quickly interrupting the oldest. 

Yeonjun, face forming a blank expression, rolled his eyes before sitting against the seat and quietly waiting. 

"I'm the cute maknae of this group!" Huening kai said, oblivious to Yeonjun's annoyance as he did aegyo. 

Another brown haired boy who Jaewon knew she had a class with, scrunched his face in disgust at the maknae's aegyo and smacked him, pushed him off his seat before stealing it. 

"Kang Taehyun, we have math together." He said as Huening kai mumbled a few swear words and stood up again. 

"Yeah, I know." Jaewon replied, nodding uncomfortably. 

Although this group gave off a warm feeling, being surrounded by so many people after years was an odd feeling for her and she was unfamiliar to it. 

"How's the food?" Yeonjun asked, noticing her awkward posture and wanting to help her out. 

"It's amazing!" the girl replied before blushing just a little. 

"Good, I made it myself." Yeonjun proudly replied, happy she liked his food. 

"Oh my- that's amazing, You're a really good cook!" Jaewon said at once, loving the boy's food too much to be her usual cold self.

The rest of the TXT members ( yes, they were called that ) stared at Yeonjun shocked, knowing that their best friend never cooked for anyone other than himself. Exchanging glances, they all smirked, watching how Yeonjun's face lit up as the girl talked to him making it really clear,

Choi Yeonjun had a crush on Jaewon.