New...

Mei watched as the two were loaded into an ambulance. She had managed to get the scraps of Izuku's armor to keep others from finding it. The emergency vehicles arrived just in time for the fans to swarm. Mei hadn't heard if anyone found out Izuku's identity.

A well dressed... dog... mouse... panda... And a old woman with a cane had met her at the entrance of UA College. Izuku and Mei had the same excitement to see it for the first time but Izuku was brought in unconscious and Mei was actually afraid for their lives. 'The babies born here will be glorious.' Mei thought but her focus was on her...friend?

"Miss Hatsume." The Principle said "I wish this meeting was under better circumstances."

"I have no idea how this started." Mei said "I got a call from Izuku sayings he was fighting a god and went with it."

"Was this an attack?!" Recovery Girl asked looking at both comatose men.

"From how it started it was consensual." Mei said "All Might was waiting for Izuku."

"Interesting." Nezu said.

"How did his underwear survive?" Recovery Girl questioned.

"Let me check."

"Carbon nanotubes?!"

Line break

Beep. Beep. Beep.

All Might had shot up gasping in pain as he remembered what happened. "Midoriya?"

A grumbling from the bed next to Toshinori had given an answer. "Young Midoriya."

Izuku had an IV in his arm and didn't have any visible injuries. His chest however had a hole in it with a wire connected to a wall outlet. His arc reactor sitting on the table beside him.

"No you can't make me play the Pocky game!" Izuku muttered in his sleep.

"Midoriya!" All Might shouted shifting for a second before coughing up more blood. That was a mistake, a very painful mistake.

Izuku opened his eyes and looked around. "Shit which hospital are we in?!"

"Your not in a hospital." A voice said.