♛ 12

Mandy Moriah 🌤

i traced over Von's tattoos with my finger reading them as my head laid on his chest.

i always wake up early, or is it he sleeps late. i'm bored though, can't he just wake up-

"yo ass be all up on a nigga" von laughed with his eyes closed.

"that's you" i laughed trying to move out of his grip but it got tighter.

what time is it? better yet- day is it ???

"wake up" i kissed all over his face until his eyes popped open. "what time is it" i asked him as he just stared at me with a straight face.

after a minute he reached over grabbing his phone off of the nightstand looking at it.

"it's 10:30 sunday morn-"

"oh my god" i exclaimed jumping up making him get up to.
"i'm late for church." i panicked looking around for my clothes making him laugh.

what is so funny-

i jumped to my feet instantly feelings weak in my knees and my legs started trembling making me fall down.

"crippled lil folks, on fo nem grave" he laughed helping me stand up.

"it hurts" i whined trying to walk to the bathroom connected to the bedroom limping with every step i took.

"want me to take you to church?" he asked handing me a spare toothbrush from under the sink.

"yes please" i said putting toothpaste on the toothbrush before brushing my teeth.

"you can wear some of my sister clothes, sheon care" he shrugged walking out of the bathroom and going into another room.

"you thicker than Kayla but, it should fit you." he said walking back into the bathroom sitting some clothes on the sink.

"thank you" i said as he turned the shower on then he began helping me out of my clothes and then his.

"you welcome lil folks" he smiled kissing my lips picking me up helping me in the shower sitting me on the bench in the shower.

he's so caring...

i just can't believe i lost my virginity. this is so unreal to me. it wasn't what i imagined either,
it was better.

my parents are probably worried sick. i have my phone turned off and i left it in Von's car.

"what you gone tell yo og ?" he asked bathing me.

"i don't know what i'll tell them yet, but i'll figure it out soon." i shrugged.

"you better not lie to that man in church. tell him you was throwing that ass back on the dick last ni-"

"please stop" i laughed covering my ears making him laugh.

"my parents are so strict, i'll be grounded for months no matter what excuse i come up with." i sighed.

"you so proper, i gotta have you around me some mo" he said batching himself smiling at me making me smirk.

once we finished our shower we both got out i wrapped a towel around me drying off before putting the clothes on waiting on him to come out.