*13*

"Jungwonie?"

"Heeyoung!!! Its really you!!!"

He shouted while coming at me to hug me. I hugged him back. It has been so long.

"How long has it been? Six years?"

"Yeah, since our debut."

I break off from the hug and look at him. Damn did he grew up. He used to be so smol with his cute dimples. Now hes a grown ass man with broad shoulders whos even taller than me? Omg.

"Aryen noona! Seojung noona!! Its nice to meet you again!"

Jungwon eyes sparkle as he shake their hands. He had always been the smiling angel like type. And i have always been the whole opposite of him lol.

"Ahh jungwonahh you grew up so much!! Im so proud of you. Congrats for debuting anyway." Aryen unnie said stroking his head.

"Grew up? Hell nah, i heard youre the leader for your group? Like THE leader?" Seojung unnie asked not believing.

"Yeah.." jungwon replied shyly while rubbing his neck.

Im so proud of him!!

While we were talking we didnt realise that his teammates are behind him all the time, keeping quiet.

Ive been blushing so madly for the past 5 minutes. Why? Because the hot looking Jay which ive been so wanting to meet for months is right infront of me? I swear i dont know where to look.

Jungwon noticed about my face. Damn its been years but he still knows me so well.

"Who are you looking at?" Jungwon whispered at me.

WHAT? RIGHT HERE?

"W-What? No one!"

"Oh come on, you cant trick me, i know you are looking at one of the hyungs. Who is it? Youre so obvious."

"Shut up!!"

"Whooo just who?" He gave me those annoying puppy eyes.

"Fine. Its J-"

"Ahh, anyway. Let me introduce my members. 1,2! CONNECT!! Annyeonghaseyo, ENHYPEN imnida!" Jungwon lead their official greeting.

What the hell did he not let me finish.

"Annyeong, noona. Niki imnida."

"Guys no need for officials. We're just the same age as you are. Heeyoung here is the same age as Jungwon and we're both a year older than her." Seojung unnie explained.

"Ahh? Really? Then annyeong, im Sunoo, the same age as you both. I would love to hang around some time."

"Hi, im Heeseung, the eldest hyung."

"Hi, im Sunghoon"

"Hi, im Jake. You can call me Jaeyun too."

Jay replied last. I couldnt look anywhere else except his handsome face.

"Hi, im Jay. Or Park Jongseong."
He said while taking out his hand to shake mine?

What?

Just why am i blushing so bad? Damn this is terrible!!!!

"Uwu i see what youre doing~" Jungwon put his hand around my shoulder and whispers at me while smirking.

"What the actual fuc-"

"Shhh heeyoungah. Dont worry i will help you. Just leave it to me" He said proudly while patting my head.

"What are you guys doing?" Seojung unnie says and everone just looks at us weirdly.

Jungwon just did not discuss about my crush with me right here and in front of everybody-

"Haha okay, we better get going now, sorry for interrupting. And goodluck with your live comeback performance!!!" Jungwon giving us a thumbs up and waving while pushing his hyungs away from us.

"Thanks!! Bye!!"

How am i gonna survive the interview after this... my face is as red as the clowns nose.

Suddenly i felt a nudge on my arm.

The two unnies are now smirking like crazy.

"What?" I asked them with a serious look on my face. Im not gonna show them i blushing so hard now.

"How was it? Meeting the guy of your dreams~" they teased.

"Pfft sorry what?" I scoffed. I cant make it obvious lmao.

"So thats what you were discussing with Jungwon.." Seojung unnie says eyeing me up and down.

"N-No! We were just talking about-"

"Talking about what?"

"Uhhh.. which cameraman is the shortest?"

"Ok no need to be shy Heeyoung we'll gonna meet them often" Seojung unnie grins.

Im so done. :')

Jay's POV

That was unexpected just now.. i never knew that jungwon had celebrity friends before.

Who was that girl just now.. is she sick or something? The light brown hair one? Seriously tho whats her problem.

"Jungwonah, who were the girls just now? Was it your friends?"

"Yeah, theyre my childhood friends. Well, just Heeyoung though. I only happen to know the 2 noonas through her."

"Ah.. i see. By the way why are you whispering to her like doing such top secret stuff."

"Oh its nothing." He said.

I just shrugged.

"Why? You interested?"

"Hmm? Wait what? Noo"

"Come on Jay hyung, you can tell me." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Excuse me what? No, Jungwon. We just debuted and arent they our seniors?"

"Yeah they are they debuted in 2016."

"Wow theyre younger than me but debuted so early." I said with a suprised face.

"Hey! Dont change the topic."

"What do you mean?" I look at him weirdly then laughing.

"Aww come on jay hyung. Was it the light brown one? My friend Heeyoung?" He coaxes me while acting cute.

"No, not that one.. the other one."

A/N

Vote if you like it <3