childe ❧ home

"cold petals of white danced across the air"

childe / tartaglia x reader fluff ❧ spending a snezhnaya holiday together with childe and his chaotic family

fluff spending a snezhnaya holiday together with childe and his chaotic family

(context for those who don't know -
childe's real name is ajax.

he has two older siblings, one female and one male, and three younger siblings.

since i do not know the name of the older ones, the female one will be anastasia and the male will be alexei).

.

Cold petals of white danced from the skies of Teyvat outside the home on the outskirts of Snezhnaya. Inside, the family of a certain Harbinger and you resided.

"Tonia! Athon! Teucer! Come down and try this!"

Childe's voice echoed through the home as the three children came bouncing down the stairs with clear excitement on their faces. You laughed as they lined up obediently and Childe knelt down and gave each a spoonful of the dessert you two were making.

"How does it taste?" You asked, kneeling down to look at each of their expressions. Teucer beamed, jumping up and down in excitement. "It tastes amazing!"

Tonia and Athon nodded, licking the crumbs of it off the spoons. "What is that? It tasted so good!"

You took the spoons from them and set them in the sink for later washing. "It's called sugar-frosted slime!" The children's face quickly twisted into horror upon hearing the name. "I-Is there really slime in here?"

You laughed, nodding. "But it doesn't taste like it does, does it?" They shook their heads in confusion. You grinned and glanced at Childe who laughed before urging his younger siblings to the living space where his older siblings were.

"Anastasia! Alexei! Could you look after these three trouble makers?" Anastasia nodded, waving for her siblings to come over.

"You two love birds have fun!" Alexei winked towards you which caused red to flush your face.

"Leave Big Brother and (y/n) alone!" Teucer pouted, defending you. Anastasia and Alexei looked at one another and laughed, nodding.

"Thank you, Teucer!" You thanked him, smiling at the youngest child to which he nodded before Anastasia dragged his attention to the Mr. Cyclops figurine that you had gotten for him upon arriving in Snezhnaya.

"Your family is so lively." You commented, smiling at Childe who laughed quietly. "They are a handful to deal with."

You nodded, "I'm sure they are... but they do have you."

Childe flashed a smirk at you, "now you share this life with me."

You laughed nervously. "Oh I'm not sure if I can handle that..."

"Big Brother Ajax! Athon keeps taking Mr. Cyclopes away from me!" Teucer cried, pointing accusingly at his older brother to which Athon stuck his tongue out at him. "You have a lot of Mr. Cyclopes! Let me play with one of them!"

"Teucer! Athon! Be nice!" Tonia shouted, grabbing the two to which the two boys flinched and nodded apologetically. You laughed at the sight before turning back to face Childe who was smiling warmly at the sight of his family.

You suddenly felt a pair of strong arms embrace you from behind. Childe nuzzled into your neck, softly pressing a few kisses against it.

"T-Tartaglia...?" He chuckled, kissing you again. "Call me Ajax when we're with my family please..."

You sighed, nodding before gently petting the orange tufts of hair on his head. "You'd really do anything for them huh..."

He nodded against your neck, softly brushing his hair against your skin which caused you to shudder a bit. "I want to protect them from my fatui business... It's not something they should be involved in."

Childe sighed, tightly holding you as he pulled back a bit to lay his head against the back of your neck. "But... at least I'm not alone in this..."

You chuckled, turning back to look at him. "I'll protect them with you..." He glanced up, ocean eyes meeting yours. A genuine smile lacing his lips.

"Thank you... Thank you so much."