Jake Riley Imagine/Smut - 3 Months

***picture at the top is your outfit ~ minus sunglasses***

A/F/N- your father's name or your character's father's name

A/L/N- your last name or your character's last name

Word Count- 7,226

Summary- A/N gets trapped in a hospital after she got a call that her dad had been admitted to a hospital. She soon figures out that she has gone to the wrong one, but when she tries to leave, it's too late. She finds out that her friend Katie is also stuck in here along with her students. A/N stays and helps Katie, but soon meets the sexy dickhead, Jake Riley. 

A/N stomps into Atlanta Midtown Hospital with an angry but also worried look on her face. She scopes the hospital and spots the front desk, immediately storming over to the poor lady. She slaps her hands on the counter, catching the lady's attention. 

"Hi, how may I-" The lady starts.

"My father. He- he was admitted, and I need to see him," She said out of breath. She and her father hadn't had the best relationship, and she knew he hadn't hurt himself badly, but her mom and her brother would have killed her if she didn't show up. Apparently, he had fallen down the stairs and broken his leg, but she knew he always had a tendency to overdramatizing everything.

"Okay, sweetie. What's his name?"

"A/F/N A/L/N," A/N said to the lady. She started typing annoyingly loud on the computer before she furrowed her eyebrows at the screen. 

"What is it?! Oh, God, did he die?! Please tell me he's not dead, my family will never let me live that down," A/N admitted. The lady chuckled and shook her head, making A/N's eyebrows raise.

"Your father wasn't ever admitted into this hospital, maybe you got the wrong one?" She asked. A/N's eyes grew wide, and she gave the lady a small smile. She turned around and walked a few steps away from the desk, dialing her mom's number. The phone picked up on the second ring.

"Hello? Mom I-"

"A/N, where the hell are you?! Your father is in the hospital, and you don't have the decency to show up. You should be ashamed of-"

"Mom, stop! I think I went to the wrong fucking hospital, now can you calm the fuck down?! Which hospital are you at?" She asked, trying to calm herself and not make a scene in the middle of a damn hospital.

"Do not use that language with me. We're at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, now get your ass over here," She yelled into the phone and then hung up. A/N let out a sigh, she was in the middle of a date when her mom had called her, so she was wearing something definitely not hospital appropriate, and her mother would definitely not appreciate it. She went to leave when she saw a line of kids walk through the door with her friend Katie and a doctor. She walked to Katie and went to pull her in a hug when the doctor stopped them.

"Four to six feet, please ladies," He warned.

"Wha-" A/N started.

"Ma'am, we have to ask you to stay. There has been a virus outbreak in the hospital and we're on lockdown for 48 hours," The doctor explained. A/N grew furious.

"What? No, I- I have to go, my dad, he's-"

"Ma'am, please, it's just 48 hours," He insisted with a small smile. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She took out her phone and pressed on her mom's contact.

"Sure," She said with a fake smile. Her mom answered immediately.

"A/N, you better be on your way-"