Job searching

Tizzy's  p.o.v.

I sighed as I got out of bed hearing the shouting from my neighbors in the apartment along with the chaos that ensued outside. Honestly it was nothing new, not like it ever would be so I just made my morning coffee and got ready for the day. I was already getting threatened to be evicted if not worse if I didn't pay the landlord but I guess that's what happens when you live or more like survive in the ring of greed. Groaning, I ran my hand through my hair and changed before heading out into the streets of hell.

I had been searching for a job for awhile but couldn't find anything that caught my interest. I sighed as I was catcalled by different imps and rolled my eyes irritated. I dealt with it since it was once again nothing new and continued my search for a job until one imp decided they finally wanted to grow some balls. Unfortunately for them today is the day they lose them.

"Come on baby why don't you and I get out of here and I'll show you a good time. I'll pay you if you like." He said and wrapped his arm around my waist. Growling in both irritation and disgust, I pulled out my pistol and without a second thought nor a glance to him, shot him in the nuts as he yelped and fell to his knees holding his now non-existent balls.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" He screamed and I finally turned to face him only to press the barrel of my pistol between his eyes.

"Let's get one thing clear before I blow your brains out and splatter them across the pavement. I am not some hooker to stick your dick in whenever you please. I, unlike you, have standards and don't have time for your needle dick piece of shit ass. Got it?"

"Y-yes ma'am" he stuttered gulping and I grinned seeing the look of fear on his face.

"Good now fuck off." I spat and pulled the trigger watching the splatter of blood, tissue, and brains fly as I shot him before walking away without a care.

Tucking my pistol away, I continued my search for a job as I continued to scratch places off the list. I wasn't interested in being a butcher, thought about some place called I.M.P but last I saw their building was on fire, no interest in restaurants. I had already shot two more imps without a care and sighed getting irritated. Just as I was about to give up I spotted what looked like a carnival.

"Loo Loo Land? Well can't hurt to try."  I said as I shrugged and went inside, paying whatever fee was needed. I looked around curious since I had never been here before and soon learned why. There are multiple rides, and stands for either food or games.

"Ice cream and bugs? Okay? I mean if you're into that okay." I questioned eyeing a stand that sold different flavors of ice cream with bugs in it. Deciding to move on, I looked at the other stands hoping to find something that would interest me

"Step right up! Step right up and win a thing!" A voice called and I turned to see a tall lanky imp at a game stand pointing at a purple duck thing. I wasn't too interested until I noticed a small jester toy and I smiled a little at it.

"What'd ya say hottie, wanna take a chance to win a thing?" The imp asked eyeing me up and down and I frowned but set a dollar down and shot at one of the apples hitting it perfectly.

"Ohh to bad it didn't go down. How about another try doll?" He said and I knew it was rigged so I decided to have a little fun with it.

"How about I make something go up instead?" I teased smiling sweetly at him, watching as his eyes widened and his tail straightened behind him.

"What did ya have in mind sweetie?" He asked and I crooked my finger to get him to come closer.

"Come here and find out~" I purred and once he closed his eyes expecting a kiss I used my tail to grab the jester toy and walked away.

"Hey slut get back here with that!" He shouted once he realized I wasn't there and just as he was about to grab my arm I pulled my pistol out and pointed it at his head.

"You wouldn't hurt an innocent little lady would you?" I asked giving him an innocent look as I held the toy with my tail.

"Now unlike your fake toy mine is very much real and I am not afraid to show you what actually happens when a bullet hits a target. I suggest you run along now." I said changing my innocent look to a more sadistic and serious one watching as he nodded and scurried off in fear.

Humming, I walked away and took the toy from my tail looking at it and smiling a little as I strapped it to my pants at the waist. I continued passing different booths until I came across a tent with different posters outside featuring some sort of jester. It looked a lot like the toy I now had.

"Robo Fizz? Fizzarolli and friends? Well might as well take a look." I said and went inside ignoring the screaming children.

I sat down and watched as a jester animatronic came out introducing himself as the robotic Fizzarolli. He seemed to glitch every now and then but I didn't mind. I swear at one point during introductions we made eye contact and his grin widened but I just shrugged it off since he's nothing but a programmed animatronic.

I sat there watching the show and found myself enjoying it despite the creepy animatronics it featured and by the time it was over I hadn't realized I was smiling. As I got up to talk to one of the imps I figured were in charge, I took one last look at Robo Fizz to see him staring at me and grinning sending a shiver down my spine. Once again I shook it off and began talking to an imp about a job.

"Well I don't know you'd have to speak to the boss here." The imp said and I frowned confused.

"Who would that be?" I asked and he pointed behind me. I followed his finger and my eyes widen to see him pointing at the grinning Fizzarolli.