Christmas decorating

It was the winter season and classes had just ended meaning it was time for winter break. You had your snow coat on and hands in your pocket as you walk back to the dorm with the rest of your classmates. Bakugo comes up and grabs your hand making little explosions to warm you up. You reach the dorm hurrying to your room to put away your school stuff and getting into sweats and one of Bakugos sweatshirt. The class had all agreed to set up the christmas tree and decorate now, so you headed back to the common room and helped get everything out. 

"Alright everybody, lets fill this dorm with christmas cheer!" Iida yells excitedly. He pointed to you and some others girls and said, "you guys are on decorating duty and the boys will be on building or setting up duty". You all nod and start getting to work. You had to wait for the boys to put the tree up before decorating it so you decided to hand up some reefs and snowflakes around. Ururaka and Momo were making and hanging up christmas lights. Tsu was putting up little santa clauses around, and Jirou was getting the christmas music playing. 

You ran out of reefs and snowflakes so you went back to the boxes to get more stuff and to check on how the tree setup was going. When you entered you see Bakugo arguing with everyone since they were doing it 'wrong'. "Y/n help us" Denki yells once seeing you. "What seems to be the problem" you say coming over to them and the half finished tree. "Why does the tree look like that" the boys ask and you just giggle seeing they didnt bend or fluff out the branches. "You didnt move or fluff out the branches" you say fixing it for them. They all made an 'oh' sound and you smiled at them then heading to put up some stockings. 

The tree was finally put up and the girls were done decorating everything else. You all came together in the main room and started deciding which ornaments to do. You guys decided with a gold, blue, and white theme. You guys started getting them out and first wrapping the tree with some white ribbon. You then all hung up some ornaments and sang to the christmas music. You went to grab some more ornaments but before you could you got pushed and fell into Bakugo who also seemed like he got pushed. "What the hell was that for" he says glaring at Kirishima and Denki and you look back confused at the girls that just pointed up. You blushed seeing a mistletoe above you. Bakugo followed your eyes ad then also saw it making a 'tch' noise and smirking. You looked at him and he was already looking at you and he kissed you. You returned the kiss and everyone cheered even though they've seen it before. You part and giggle and he just smirks at you. You then kiss his cheek heading back to help decorate the tree but of course he had to smack you on the butt softly IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. "Hey!" you yell embarrassed. The girls laugh and make an 'ooooo' sound as you head back over to them.

The tree was all finished except for the star and you guys didnt know how to get it up there without messing up the rest of the tree. The boys had come in to try and help to. You were looking up seeing how high it was to the top so you could try and find something to climb onto, until it felt like you were getting picked up. Bakugo had picked you up and put you on his shoulders. Mina handed you the star and you carefully put it on top. "Done!" you say cheerfully. Bakugo then let you down and then hugged you from behind as everyone talked on what to do next. 

"Lets do secret santa's for everyone!" Momo yells and you all agree. Everyone's names got written on a paper and everyone had a turn to choose. Once everyone went they all saw who they got, you looked at your paper and you luckily got Bakugo! You were excited cause you knew exactly what to get him. "Babe who did you get" Bakugo says trying to look at your paper. "Its a secret" you say hiding your paper. "I got d*nm Deku" he whispers in your ear and you giggle. "Just get him some all might merch" you whisper back and he scoffs. "Alright we will do the gift exchange on Christmas day so you have plenty of time to find a present" Iida says and you all nod your heads in agreement.

~little timeskip~

You and Bakugo were sitting in his room now, you had a hot chocolate in your hands drinking it as you read a book and he played his video games. You finished your drink setting the mug down on his nightstand and then closing your book, and starting to play with Bakugos hair. You were sitting above him and you leaned over so you were looking at him but also blocking his view of his game. "Hey watch out dollface" he says pushing you out of the way as you giggle. You lay back on his bed just staring at the ceiling not knowing what to do now. "Katsuki" you say and he responds with a 'hmm'. "Can we cuddle, I want kisses" you say softly blushing a little bit. He turns off his game not saying anything and then plops down on his bed next to you. He wraps his arms around you pulling the blanket over the both of you so you were nice and warm. You snuggled up into his chest smiling. Bakugo lifts your chin a bit and kisses you which you return. He pulled you in super close as he kissed you making you feel super warm and comfortable. It then turned to an almost makeout type kiss but it felt like the whole world stopped. You had butterflies in your stomach it felt amazing. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you. You guys kissed and cuddled till you both fell asleep on the cold snowy day. 

Im probably gonna do more christmas related chapters because I love Christmas, so if you have an recommendations please let me know! ~London