"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

.

.

.

.

the sun seeped through the curtains, this woke me up. 'i'm still alive... great.' i thought. you see, i'm not very "fond" of life as some people say. i basically dislike every living thing, including humans, animals, plants... not that plants have done something to me to make me dislike them but hey! they haven't done anything to make me like them either.

i got out of bed with my stoic face, as ever. my face then turned downwards when i remembered what day it was. it was my first day at the new school my mom had enrolled me in. karasuno. i sighed and started to get ready.

—-

after my mom bid me farewell, i stepped outside my house and started making my way to karasuno. as usual, everyone's stares went right at me, even though i despise attention. their thoughts were the same as everyone else's the first time they see me. this is normal for me since my appereance is somewhat out of the normal. i have bright pink hair, green glasses and two antennas at each side of my head... oh, how do i know what people's thoughts are when they first see me?

i'm saiki (YN), and i have psychic superpowers.

—-

after a walk to school full of stares, i finally arrived to my destination, karasuno high, a very normal looking school. i thought that the stares would finally be over. but guess what? i was completely and absolutely wrong.

each and every student's gaze was directed at me as i walked through the halls making my way to class 1-1. i'm actually not that dumb, i'm actually the smartest human that has ever been alive (not an exaggeration) i probably know the answer to every question you can ask me, not that i'll answer though. i pretend to be dumb so i don't call people's attention.

the girls' thoughts were a variation of:

'oh my god, she's so pretty.'

'her hair is so long, smooth and pretty.'

'she's probably an attention whore, that's why she dyed her hair that color.'

'why does she have antennas?'

meanwhile the boys' thoughts... yeah, i'd rather not repeat those.

—-

i kept walking with my usual stoic face when a figure aproached me. it was a short guy with orange fluffy hair. he seemed like a very active and cheerful person, since he skipped his way to me with a smile. 'SHE'S PRETTY. ' he thought or, well, shouted in his head.

"hey! you're new right? i like your hair! and your antennas!" he spoke with a cheeky smile. i simply nodded keeping a serious face all the time. "what's your name!?!" i just stared at him, saying nothing. "you don't speak much don't you?" i just kept silently staring at him. "i'll see you around then, bye!1!" he shot me one last smile before turning around and walking away.

i never talk, like at all, nada, zero, zilch. i always keep my usual stoic face. i just don't like "showing" emotion.

—-

"okay class, we have a new student today!" the teacher announced. the students directed their attention to the door that was currently being opened. i stepped inside the classroom and all the students from class 1-1 had their eyes on me. "you can introduce yourself to the class, saiki-san ."

"..." i just stood there, infront of the class saying nothing. i mean did you really expect me to talk? "o- okay then. saiki-san, please take a seat behind hinata-san. he's the one seated next to the window." she said with a small smile, pointing to the orange haired guy from earlier i, now, know is named hinata.

i nodded and made my way to the empty seat behind hinata, and next to the window. i kinda feel like a main character in one of those corny animes not gonna lie.

/AN/

omg see what i did with the line "i'm saiki (YN), and i have phsycic superpowers." lmao