thirty-two

| 𝙐𝙆𝙄𝙔𝙊 |

"HE ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE?" Nadia yelled from across your bedroom, scrolling through Pinterest

"It wasn't a date, he asked to go to a cafe" You responded whilst looking through your closet for an outfit.

"That's still a date." She protested, "You will wear something nice!"

"I am not wearing anything nice, i'm wearing sweatpants and a shirt." She latched onto your shoulder, immediately dragging you to the bathroom, "Let go of me."

"No! Wash your face." You obeyed and began throwing water onto your face, "With soap."

"Fine." You smirked lazily into the mirror as you began rubbing the face wash onto your face.

By time you were done, Nadia had already laid out an outfit for you to wear, the clothes weren't yours though, they were hers.

"What makes you think i'm wearing any of this?" You questioned.

"You're not going to wear what i picked out for you? I'm so offended." She pouted.

"Fine." You puffed out your cheeks, frowning slightly.

"What the fuck do I wear? Kuroo, i'm not wearing this shit get the fuck away from me." Kenma screamed at his best friend.

"You can't ask a girl on date and be unprepared? This isn't on me." He panicked along with the pudding head.

"Get out, you're not helping, and it wasn't a date." Kenma whined, while throwing shoes at Kuroo, "Oh shit, I didn't mean to hit you."

Kuroo began pacing around back and fourth looking for something Kenma could wear, besides clothes he's been wearing for the past week, while gaming, streaming, or sleeping.

"Wait, have you taken a shower?" Kuroo peaked his head out of the closet.

"What?" Kenma yelled, "Of course I have.."

"Go take a fucking shower, you're disgusting." Kuroo insisted, "I'll get Tsukkis clothes out of my car, he has nice style."

Kenma stared at him for a second, "Why do you have Tsukki's clothes? They won't even fit me."

"Long story, now go."

Kenma rushed out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist. He looked on his bed which was a mess.

"Ok!" Kuroo yelled at he busted through the doors, "I do not know if these will fit you, so just for extra precautions, i brought Tadashi's clothes too."