Make me go: It's just a sex

*chaeyoung*

After a long hot shower with the stranger named Mina,we both decided to fill our empty stomaches since our energy was drained after the hot activities that we've been doing early in the morning.We decided to roam around together afterwards and enjoy the view that the beach offers.

We were walking barefoot down the shore feeling the warmth of the sands and the coolness of the beach water while telling random stuffs about each others.Exchanging beliefs and experiences over the past years.

"I still can't believe a woman like you would suddenly end up seducing a random person like me last night.You're friend was out of her mind"

"Yeah,her jokes were kind of harsh sometimes"

"I would totally agree.I mean,how could she put some drugs in your drink that would made you that horny.I'm even wondering where did she get those drugs''

We both chuckled thinking how unbelievable her friend was.Are they really that close to do stupid things that far?Do friends go beyond that far to annoy each other?My gang would kill me if I do that to them,that's for sure.

"Well,I think it's just a payback after what I've done to her the last time we went on a trip together"

"Why?what did you do?"

"Oh,I just tied her up on her bed and played a porn infront of her then left her for an hour"

"You did that?Fuck,I could totally understand why she went that far last night"

"Yeah,she was so mad at me back then"

"I'm sure she would.You're evil."

"Well,I am sometimes"

We both laughed..

"How 'bout you?Is there any reason why you don't believe in marriage?"

Mina asked me with curiousity visible on her face

"I just don't believe in them"

"Are you perhaps been cheated on or something?"

"Nah,I was not.I don't even had any past relationships before since I don't do one."

"D'you mean.."

"Yeah,I've never been into relationships ever"

"W-would you mind being into one then?"

"I don't think so.I despise commitments as much as I despise marriages"

"Would you mind if I asked you why?"

"Something personal.I'm sorry"

"Oh,okay"

We were surrounded by silence after that.I don't know what is she thinking but suddenly,she went timid.She seemed so lost in her own thoughts and that was enough to snapped at her.

"Hey,are you alright?"

She stopped walking and faced the beach.I don't know what was happening but her face went straight and serious all of a sudden

"Hey Mina,are you-"

"Can I asked you something chaeyoung?"

"Okay,Go on"

"What do you think about..about us?"

"What?"

"I mean..we had a great time last night,right? We--"