Chapter Twenty-five.

William’s POV:

Tracking them down was easy but finding them was hard. The whole way there I kept calling her but she never answered. Every time I called and instead of her answering, I heard her voicemail, I became more worried and restless, lost a bit of hope but made sure my determation to reach her didn't get affected.

There was too much traffic that it took me an hour to reach my destination. I was losing my mind in a very slow painful way. I pushed through the crowds to reach the entrance. As I was about to set foot in the place, two men blocked my way.

'I got no time for this.' I muttered to myself.

'I’m sorry sir, but you have to wait in line.' one of the bodyguards said in a sneer.

'How much do you need?" I asked in a low voice. I’m reaching the very end!

"Do you think you can bribe me? Us? We got better salary than you'll ever have." The very same sneery man continued to blabble again. But this time his words were followed by laughter. However, the other looked alarmed and started sputtering and suturing, wanting to save his friends' butt. Sorry to say, but it was too late, I already shoved my fist right into his face.

Never mess with a William when he is on an impossible mission.

I shook my head and interred the gigantic entrance, only after shooting the other bodyguard a warning glare. Lucky for him he knew who I was. I probably sound like an egoistic, selfish, and a very rude person, but I’ve wasted enough time to be polite with him.

I stopped in the middle of the dance floor, looking around, from left to right, all I saw was bodies everywhere. It was too dark to see faces.

This is going to be a very long mission.

 *********************************************************************************************

Hours, or what seemed like it, went by and there was no sign of Rosilla. I needed a breath, considering the atmosphere was made up of smoke, weed and other drugs. Rather cheap ones. Going out, I dialed my right hand, Andrew.

“Hey can you please track their phones again?”

“Sure thing Willy.” He chuckled.

Somehow he found this amusing. Which just irritated me, but I held my tongue knowing that I should be grateful for him putting up with me the whole night and even after his working hours.

After a bit of shuffling, Andrew said”There is something weird.” His tone getting serious alarmed.

“What is it Andrew? For god’s sake talk to me!”

“Well Rosilla’s phone is in her house, for the last few hours it didn’t move, however Andrew’s is off limits.”

“What do you mean by off limits?!” I questioned my heart beating fast.

“It means that they are off radars. We can’t locate them sir.” Bullcrap!

This is useless, I will find them myself.

With that thought and new determation in mind, I hanged up and sped off.