Chapter 148: The Hatching.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! 347K views and 10.9K votes. Don't neglect to check out all the stories connected to this story: Bizarro Ninja X Reader, Ninjas vs Nexo Knights, Morro's Wish, Alternate and Echo Zane X Reader.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

On the television, Cyrus Borg was revealing his newest invention.

*Cyrus: The wait is over! The future has arrived! The BorgWatch. Launching today.*

"Incredible. A wall-mounted window for displaying thirty-second dramas!" Acronix said in utter amazement.

Krux turns the TV off. "Those dramas are called commercials. Cynical films playing off of consumers' insecurities to convince them to purchase that which they do not need." Krux spat he hated commercials.

"So cool. I am jealous, brother. You got to experience the last forty years of progress. Hot beverages at the touch of a button, a beadless abacus, instant communication." Acronix said with childish wonder.

"Worthless. All of it." Krux sighed. "I absolutely despise modern life." Krux bemoaned.

"But it's filled with wondrous things we couldn't have even conceived of forty years ago! Like this amazing thing." Acronix said holding up a BorgPad.

"A BorgPad! Vile contraption!" Krux spat in utter disgust. Oh, how he despised the modern age.

"I got it at the museum's gift shop. A piece of glass that performs music." Acronix said and started playing music.

Music: Ninja, go! Ninja, go! Come on, come on—

"Creates a permanent visual record of any event." Acronix said and simultaneously takes a photo of Krux. "There's even games!" Acronix stated in amazement.

"I hate those infernal devices most of all! Everyone perpetually plugged in, distracted like infants by bright lights and sound." Krux growled in annoyance.

"Yes! Smashed all the candy!" Acronix shouted, becoming distracted by his game.

Krux let out a cry of annoyance as Acronix continued playing on his BorgPad.

"Aw, yes! Slice that fruit!" Acronix cheered. Krux fed up with his brother's antics takes it away from him. "Hey!" Acronix shouted about to jump up and snatch it back. When Krux shoved a helmet into his face, distracting the younger twin.