▒38▒ 🔹 Shopping 🔹

➖➖◾➖➖◾💙◾➖➖◾➖➖

When I opened my eyes, my body felt pleasantly light..

The curtains were drawn aside, and I could see the bright golden sunlight.. It seemed that it would be sunset soon..

'It seems like today is going to be a good day..'

I got up from my bed and walked towards the window.. The golden sunlight poured into the room, making it shine beautifully..

Watching the shining golden light, I thought of yesterday's fireworks.. Such bright and colorful sparklers.. The sky changed colors alongside with the fireworks.. Such a beautiful scene.. I enjoyed it very much..

Even after I came home, I was really excited as I shared my first festival experience with everyone..

They listened my story happily with their sparkling eyes..

Dad was somewhat expressionless..

So I decided to give him his present instantly..

Dad was really happy when I gave him the blue jeweled cuff buttons that I prepared.. His blue eyes sparked along with the blue jewels in the cuff buttons.. He looked really happy..

Somehow it's hard to make him happy..

Haah~
Dad and his mood swings..

Because I was really exhausted yesterday, so I was thinking of taking a break today..

For the time being, I felt that it would be nice to be a homebody, staying at home and eating lots of delicious food..

However, that was a short-lived wish, because............

"Anisha, Today, let's go out together.. "

"Go out?"

Has there ever been a time where I've been out with him before?
Digging through 20 years worth of memories, the answer was 'No..'

"Why?"

I asked because I was taken aback by the sudden proposal but he answered immediately..

"Just because..."

"...??"

I was currently in the middle of a high-end shopping street.. This place is only for nobles.. The stores are beautifully decorated.. Some famous designers have several stores under its roof..

'Why are we here again?'

I don't know..I really don't..

Haah~

"That one.."

When my father pointed at a weird-looking owl watch, the store clerk who was with us immediately called out to his assistant..

"Noel, add the owl watch!"

I was getting a headache.. Frustrated, I let out a sigh..

'I don't understand.. Why is he being like this??'

I blinked, closing my eyes tightly for a moment before opening them.. I was trying hard not to keep my eyes on something for too long..

While I was busily browsing the store, my eyes landed on a porcelain duck..

'It's really expensive..'

Pottery was something available to every Noble to show off their wealth.. It was a luxury item only used by a few.. Perhaps that was why ceramic figures modeled after animals, flowers, and people were the envy of many..

I'm not actually a fan of this.. I mean, I don't know why...I just don't like it.. And that duck was specially very ugly? What a stupid looking duck..

At that moment, I felt a stinging gaze and quickly lowered my eyes..

'Ah, this isn't right...'

I had decided not to look at anything yet it seems I had been staring at this bizarre item for too long..

As I was dwelling over my mistake, I heard my father's voice..

"That one as well.."

My father's fingers pointed at the porcelain duck I was staring at.. I couldn't help but sigh..

'Why does he keep buying everything I look at?!!'

I followed him here, thinking it was just going to be a simple walk...But my father was going around this high-end street buying everything I looked at..

"Let's go.."

For some reason, my father looked a bit more relaxed than usual, to the extent that one may think something good happened..

I sighed while glancing at the porters..

It seemed my father was the type to relieve stress by shopping.. Careful not to ruin the mood, I cautiously walked behind him..

(Inside the Verita Mansion)

The butler, who was waiting for their arrival, had a smile on his face...

'He seemed excited to be going out on a date with his daughter, I wonder if it went well?'

Recalling the image of his master earlier in the morning, interrogating the maids on what his daughter liked, the butler failed in trying to suppress his smile..

'Master was quite frustrated with the fact that, young miss spent her whole day with the young master form Bellacian family'

The butler laughed again, remembering the face that his master made, while listing to young lady's Festival Story...

' Haah~ I'm really glad that their relationship improved.. I'm sure you are happy aswell, Lady IANA..'

He smiled softly while looking at the sky.. A clear blue sky..

➖➖◾➖➖◾💙◾➖➖◾➖➖