21.5

Omniscient

       For two days the boys where inseparable,for two days pharoah refused to go anywhere without Dayquellz. Two days is now becoming three and there is still two days until Nassiah and Alonso return. Quelly sat in the living room as king was suppose to be taking a shower and grabbing clothes but Naylani wasn't making it as easier as it should be. "So what do you guys do then?"

"I do what I normally do with some adjustments and he just follows along, why you questioning me Nay?" Dayquellz mumbled.

  "Layshon made king into a bitch, I mean like kings always had problems but like he never really was ever this-

"Broken?" Quelly answered? "He's not a bitch don't call him that, he's just gotta build himself back up, his trust in himself and trust in everyone"

"It's just not fair! He's scared of everything now! It's like- he just gets a bit better than gets 1000 times worse! He's fragile, when will he go back to normal?" Naylani asked the question  he didn't have an answer too.  Nobody did "You don't just cry all day"

"Shit sometimes I be wanting too"  dayquellz admitted and she looked at  him a bit surprised. "Ion know if it's true or not but Rice told me my whole life crying don't make you less of a nigga, less strong- it's probably the healthiest ways to deal with emotions.. so if he wanna cry all day- be under me all day sure I gotta get use  to it but I rather him do that shit 100 times fore he end up like me, using substances to chase after the feeling of not even being happy but being content enough to not spaz every second of the day.. if I cried maybe I be less angry Ya know?" I let out more than  Naylani probably but instead she just gave me a hug a tight one.

"If that's the case, I hope you both  heal healthily become less angry -  find hobbies and fall in love with living again" she spoke slightly "I just wish I could do something to help"

  King came downstairs now dressed in a simple tracksuit, he was ready to go mostly because he knew Dayquellz never sat still and he didn't want to get left on accident but on purpose. As a honk came from outside the boy rushed to look out the window. "Who-

"Bye love you guys! The twins still with Aunti Amor" and with that Naylani ran out the door, Pharoah watched her get into the car with a few girls around her age and then sped off.

"Did she tell you where she was going?" He asked looking back at Dayquellz who seemed to be always tired these days. Maurice and his father seem to be on the outs and Maurice was something stable for both Dayquellz and Dayquellz jr."Day" he responded once the man didn't reply, " Day... quellz"

"Nah she ain't, but I didn't ask I try to mind my business for the most part- less stressful that way" he added hoping for the boy would learn a thing from him and be less worried about others. "When's the last time you shot a ball? And I mean shot it for real"

"Probably sense my fingers"  Dayquellz nodded getting up and stretching a loud yawn coming from his mouth. He was tired of king sulking around hi, he had to get the younger boy back into doing stuff he loves, and nothing he loved more then playing ball. Everyone could see it in the boys eyes.

"Let's go shoot some hoops like we use too than, been doing bunch of boring shit these last few days"

Pharoah be lying if he say he wasn't excited, just having a ball in his hands peaked up his mood but he hasn't been practicing, if he even is allowed to go back to the team he will be the worst on it now. Whenever he shows his face at school he will surely be the laughing stock. He lost weight slimmed out, had permeant bags under his eyes it's a mess truthfully. He doesn't even look at the mirror that long anymore because he doesn't recognize the person. "Get out your head, leave it all off the court" Dayquellz said as he threw the ball at king. Almost hitting his face but within the last second he paid attention and caught it.