♡ 1 ♡

TAEHYUNG POV.

I woke up on sound of my alarm. Today is school starting again after summer holidays.

Today is starting my nightmare, I will get to be bullied again. I hate myself for being weak but I can't to fight back I just can't.

On the other side I'm happy because I will see my best friend Jungkook again. It's not that we didn't saw each other this summer.

We was together everyday except this last 1 week because he was with his family in the other country. He is sees me just like friend but I don't want to be just friend.

I have a crush on him for 2 years now, I don't want to confess to him because I don't want to ruin our friendship so I will just keep that for myself.

I wish that he likes me too but he said that he is straight. He knows that I'm gay and he don't have any problem with. I really love him.

Anyway I should to be ready for school soon. I hope that everything will be okay today because I don't want to get bruises on my body first day of the school. - I said and sighed. After doing my morning routines and eating breakfast with my mom I left in the school.

•°•

I came in front of the school and there on the bench was sitting Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi. I slowly walked to them.

Heyy TaeTae! - Jungkook said while stood up and hugged me so tightly. I was a little shoked because he never hugged me this tightly.

I mean he knew to hug me but never this tightly.

Heyy Jungkook! How was with your parents? - I asked.

It was awesome. I must to say so much to you, can we hang out after school? - Jungkook asked me with his smile which I loved the most.

Of course hyung. - I said and softly smiled.

Okey, you two love birds we should to go now. - Yoongi said which made me a blush.

Aiii hyung, stop with that. Taehyung is my best friend, I will never watch him like my lover. - When Jungkook said that my heart is broken into pieces.

Yeah Jungkook hyung is right. - I said.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever, let's go now. - Yoongu said, then intertwined his and Jimin's fingers and started to going to class.

TaeTae let's go. - Jungkook said and pulled me for hand.

Why you don't see my love for you? - I thought.

•°•

JUNGKOOK POV.

We entered in the class. Us 4 left in the back of the classroom. I sat down with Taehyung while Jimin and Yoongi was sitting next to us.

I saw that Taehyung is a little nervous and I know the reason. He is worried about his bullies, he is really scared of them.

Tae, are you okay? - I softly asked.

Hmm, I'm fine hyung. - He said and softly smiled but I looked at his eyes and they are saying that he is sad and scared.

Tae, don't be scared. They will not do anything to you. I'm here with you, okay? - I said.

He turned to me and then said.

I k-know that t-they will bully me again. Maybe they will not do anything when you are around but when I'm alone they will beat me to the death. - He said while his voice almost cracked.