You/Kirari Momobami/Sayaka Igarashi - Birthday Part 3

Ririka might be her sister but Kirari still enjoyed pissing her off

Ririka might be her sister but Kirari still enjoyed pissing her off. It was fun to how angry Ririka would get. So no one could blame her for wanting to show off the fact that you had started dating the two of them. After several dates to get to know each other, you agreed to date them and Kirari wasted no time on letting everyone know that you were hers

Kirari was accompanying you to your class when she saw the perfect opportunity to shock Ririka.

"Thanks for..."

Kirair cut you off with a deep kiss, not caring that the entire school was practically watching. She just cared that her sister saw what had happened.

"KIRARI!"

Everyone scrambled away to make a clear path between the two sisters. Ririka still wore a mask but they all knew who was under it.

"Ah, Ririka. I didn't see you there."

"I share class with her!"

Kirari doesn't pay any attention to the fact that Ririka kept getting closer. It was simply amusing to see her this angry. All you could do was stand there as you watched the two sisters fight. Had you known that Ririka was nearby, you would've stopped Kirari. Ririka was bound to know sometime but you had wanted to avoid for her to find out at school.

"Guys, can we not do this here. Everyone is watching."

"I don't care! How could you do this to me, Kirari? You know how much I love her."

Kirari actually laughs at Ririka's confession.

"You claim to love her and yet you cheated on her. That's low. Even I wouldn't do that, Ririka."

"But you're dating Sayaka! You're cheating on her with (y/n). You're not so innocent."

Kirari takes your hand, pulling you to her side.

"Actually, we're both dating her. Aren't you happy for us, dear sister? She's actually happy."

You tried to make yourself as small as possible, hating the attention that the two sisters were drawing. You wanted to hide in the class but Kirari kept a tight grip on your hand.

"I made her happy! You were the one that ruined everything."

"Get a hold of yourself, Ririka. You're a Momobami. Has father not thought you anything? We accept the consequences of our actions. It's no wonder why he made me in charge. You couldn't handle being a competent leader."

There's loud gasps as Ririka actually slaps Kirari.

"Enough! Ririka, you cheated on me. You have no reason to be angry at Kirari for dating me." Sayaka finally arrives after hearing what was happening. She hated that she hadn't been called soon. "Sayaka, come on. We need to take her to the nurse, the slap has already managed to leave a mark."

Ignoring everyone, the two of you led Kirari to the nurse. Once far away from everyone, you both started to lecture Kirari about her actions.

"Why am I getting lectured for what happened? I got slapped!"