Disclaimer / Important notice

All characters belong to JK Rowling and Stephenie Meyer. The plot is mine and so is the OC.

Pictures used are not mine so credits to all the owners. 

Please read

The OC is Lyra Titania Black. Daughter of Sirius Orion Black. Her mom's name is Titania Xiu who is a pureblood witch. She was conceived when her mom wanted a child but no father. At the end her mom was killed and Lyra fled to Britain to escape the people who wanted her wealth and kill her. She accidentally finds out about her father and they formed a bond. Lyra attends Hogwarts and is sorted in Slytherin. At the beginning Sirius was skeptical but later starts to love her. She is a year younger than Hermione and top of her class. 

Looks: Aristocratic looks, high cheekbones and silver grey eyes. Jet black hair which reaches upto mid back and pin straight. 5'6 in height. Pale, even skintone, doe eyes, perfectly bridged nose and natural cherry pink lips. 

You can consider yourself as the O.C. But your name will be Lyra as I don't want to write Y/N everywhere as I'll get a headache. That's your back story and looks. 

Also, Remus and Tonks are not together. Draco, Blaise, Pansy and Daphne are all good. Sirius is alive and so is Fred. Remus adopted Hermione. 

Enjoy. 

Love

~Khonota