one

(M/N) groaned as his alarm blasted near his ear

(M/N) groaned as his alarm blasted near his ear. "Okay okay I'm up you stupid machine!" He shouted, covering his face with his pillow. He sat there for a few seconds before hitting the off button.

He stood and scratched his stomach "What outfit today...I feel like breaking gender rules." He grabbed the skirt from his closet and set it down. He grabbed a shirt and got dressed. "Perfect! Now to find my shoes-"

(M/N) yawned softly, still not awake

(M/N) yawned softly, still not awake. He walked up to the gates of his school and paused, soon realizing they were locked. "For fucks sake-" He threw his bag over the gate and began to climb over.

Meanwhile in the classrooms, a student had turned their head and noticed. "Guys look at the chick climbing the fence!" A few rushed over and watched as the "chick" crawled over.

(M/N) jumped down and dusted off his skirt, picking up the bag again. He walked inside the school, completely unaware of the students watching him. He changed his shoes and made his way to his class, knocking on the door.

He entered as the teacher gave him permission. "Late on the first day...and in a skirt?" He shrugged "Its quite comfy and I felt like breaking gender rules." She sighed and stepped aside. "Please introduce yourself to everyone."

He picked up a piece of chalk and began to write on the board. He turned around and faced everyone, a boy with pink hair specifically standing out to him. "Uh right, my name is (M/N) (L/N). Im 16 and I just moved here."

The teacher nodded and looked around the class "You can sit behind...Kaidou. Can you raise your hand Kaidou?" A kid with a red bandage wrapped around his arm raised his hand. "He can sit next to me! I'll protect him from any evil that comes our way with my super powers!"

The teacher stared completely unfazed. "Yeah just have a seat next to him and let me know if he annoys you." (M/N) nodded and sat behind him. He glanced around the classroom, mostly at everyone's hair.

Near the middle of the class, the pink haired boy from before was looking at (M/N) from the corner of his eye. 'He's an interesting character...I would befriend him if he were normal. He's like the sassy character from any show, except he's male.'