13.

I wake up with Lucas next to me spreading his arms and legs forcing me to lay at the edge of the bed making me almost fall off of it. I heard the garage open around 3:00 am. My mom works late on Friday-Sunday. Lucas suggests that I should throw parties since she's gone on the weekend but I'm too mature for that idea. Even if I did I probably wouldn't have much fun and mostly making sure that someone hasn't thrown up anywhere or had sex in my room.

Around 11:30 we headed downstairs to make breakfast. Lucas is like the sibling I never had so my mom has gotten used to the idea of Lucas basically living here. He grabs the bread and I grab the eggs out of the fridge. My mom doesn't notice our slight hangover mood and continues to drink her coffee while scrolling through her phone.

After eating our French toast and cleaning up we head back up to my room. We freshen up before deciding to go to the mall. We realize that we're broke so we change our plans and head to the park instead.

We had a cute little picnic. We took a lot of cute photos. Since we left around 4 and got here around 5 the sun was setting which made the perfect golden hour lighting. After making Lucas take 500 photos of me I decide to pick the best two and post them on my insta.

I drop off Lucas and head home. I change into some comfy clothes, clean around my room a bit, and then go on my phone. I see my photo has almost gotten 150 likes. I go through the likes and see Theo liked it. Theo liked my post? He doesn't even follow me but my account is public so that explains it. It's nice to know that I wasn't the only one stalking the other person.

I remember that I needed to get the mail. The sun is already setting so I get up and head out the door before it gets dark. I run to my mailbox because it was cold and I only had sweats and an oversized t-shirt on. I grab my mail and close my box.

I turn around and see Theo tongue deep in Lauren Anderson's throat. Gross! I'm going to vomit. Lauren was pretty well known at school and not for being a good person but for other things. Yeah, you can guess what those things were. Of course, the mailbox had to be right in front of Theo's house and of course, Theo had to open his eyes and lock them with mine when I'm standing here watching them exchange salvia.

Trying to save myself from embarrassment, I try to act like I didn't witness anything and pretend to lock up my mailbox one more time. I then sped walk back to my house.

I get to my house closing the door behind me and leaning on it. I tilt my head back hitting it with the door multiple times to get that embarrassing scene out of my head. I feel a tight pain building up in my chest. I never felt this type of pain before. Anger? Embarrassment? Jealous?

Me being jealous over a guy I don't even know and like? No, no way!