Chapter 48

Luo Xiu spends his days outside, but the time in Meng Yang's mind stops, because he hasn't felt the passage of time in the dark dream.

Meng Yang knew that he fainted, and knew that Luo Xiu must be anxious now. He thought he must wake up quickly, but he did not know how to wake up.

Just when Meng Yang thought hard to wake up quickly, when he woke up, he suddenly heard a cry of a baby. At first, he thought he had heard it wrong, but the cry of the baby became more and more obvious. Walked in the direction of the sound, and saw a bright light on the ground, and a little baby was lying in the light.

Meng Yang quickly walked over and squatted down, carefully holding the child into his arms. When the child reached his arms, he stopped crying. Meng Yang looked at the white and tender fat boy, and he liked it to the extreme. Not enough. Meng Yang just coaxed his children and looked at it, not knowing how long the time had passed. Suddenly remembered that Luo Xiu was still waiting for him to wake up, and then the light appeared in front of his eyes.

As soon as Meng Yang opened his eyes, he saw Luo Xiu looking at him intently and affectionately. He opened his mouth and said, "Uncle Luo, boy ..."

Luo Xiu held his face and kissed his forehead. "The child is very good, you are fine, don't worry."

"Very good?" Meng Yang wanted to say that he had just dreamed of a child. Why did Luo Xiu say that the child was good?

"The doctor has checked it for you. You have been pregnant for more than two months, and you fainted because you were too tired recently." Luo Xiu stroked his face and said.

"I'm pregnant?" Meng Yang still couldn't react.

"Well, you are pregnant." Luo Xiu thought that Meng Yang had heard the doctor's words when he was in a coma, so he asked the child as soon as he opened his eyes.

When Meng Yang wanted to sit up, Luo Xiu immediately lifted him up and put him in his arms.

"I have children?" Meng Yang put his hands on his stomach, wondering why he would have dreams like that. Although he knew the children in his stomach, he must not have a small thumb, but he felt, The little boy I just dreamed of was his child.

Meng Yang is one of the very few males who can conceive naturally, which was confirmed when he was very young. Other men who are unable to conceive naturally want to have children by themselves, only through the help of medical technology, and through naturally conceived children, will they become healthier and smarter.

Luo Xiu put his hand on Meng Yang's hand, he can understand the joy and movement in Meng Yang's heart now, because he is the same as the joy and movement in his heart, he is almost forty, Only now has his own child, and his mood, even he himself does not know how to describe it.

"Are you happy? We have children." Meng Yang looked up and asked Luo Xiu.

"Happy." Luo Xiu kissed Meng Yang's mouth and said, "But you will be very hard next."

"This kind of hard work is worthwhile and happy." Meng Yang hugged Luo Xiu sideways and said, "We have our own children. It's a life where you and my blood are fused together. This is me. With the long-awaited wish, I really feel happy and satisfied. "

Luo Xiu held Meng Yang in one hand and held his face in the other, saying, "I will let you have a happy and stable life, and I will guarantee that no one will interfere with you, no one will do."

"I believe you." Meng Yang replied.

The two hugged each other tightly and kissed them affectionately. This kiss did not bring □□, but it was full of emotion and affection.