CHAPTER THIRTY

Trinity's POV.

        "Trinity....."

    I thought he wasn't here. Don't let him get to you. I just stared at him with a blank expression.
"Mr Knight, pleasure to meet you here. Mr Longford asked of you"he just looked at me shocked, just like I wanted.
"Uhmm ok." I just gave him a tight smile.
"Well then excuse me, Dana I'll like to talk to Mr........"I turned around and saw tears in her eyes. I rolled my eyes.
"Dana Crest!!"her eyes immediately snapped to me.
"Trinity I think we should let them talk" Damon said.
"Mr Knight, is Dana your PA??no, is she your daughter??no. So stay out of this. The meeting has been set for tomorrow right??then I have no business with you till tomorrow"I walked out forgetting Dana.

I need to go home. I spotted Mr Longford talking to some people. How do I tell him in a way no one understands...argh!!bingo!!
"Mr Longford,Desafortunadamente, tengo que volver a casa.Tuve un largo vuelo ayer, así que creo que todavía estoy cansado"(Mr Longford, Unfortunately, I have to go home. I had a long flight yesterday,so i think i'm still tired)he nodded.
"Alright my dear, it was an honour having you"he said smiling.
"Alright" I walked out of the hall.

"Trinity!!"not again.
"Yes"I snapped.
"Uhmm,you left your purse"shit!
"Ok, thanks" I collected it and quickly turned.
"Oh yeah and Trinity,red is your colour"he winked and walked away.
Santa maria, I was blushing. No!!his effect on me died three years ago. Yes! I'm no longer the Trinity of three years ago.

        I walked into the house, finally away from him. Trinity, you embarrassed me today. Just four words and you are blushing. I face palmed. After everything, how I said I wouldn't.
Trinity it's not you, you still love Damon.Shut up!! Tommorow I'll be praising myself,that I am sure of.