Chapter 51

The time for the competition is almost coming, and the masters have already come to this country. Although Meng Yang does not participate in the competition, he also went to the lakeside hotel under the mountain of the competition with them because there will be some banquets before the competition And interview, Meng Yang was also invited.

After the banquet in the daytime, there were various themed banquets in the evening. Selsey packed the most beautiful lake-side banquet hall in the hotel, inviting young people under 25 to participate in his banquet. Everyone who goes to the banquet must wear a white coat.

After taking a shower, Meng Yang came out of the bathroom, took a white shirt from Luo Xiu's clothes, and put on blue jeans. His belly has been shaped, all waistbands have been changed, his own shirt fits well, and Luo Xiu's shirt is wide enough, even if it is stuffed in front, he can't see that his belly has bulged Woke up.

Luo Xiu put down his mobile phone and walked to Meng Yang. He hugged his waist and looked at him and said, "No drinking, come back early."

"How could I drink." Meng Yang kissed him and said: "Relax, I won't stay too long."

Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang wearing his shirt, revealing his collarbone, and did not want him to go out at all. He looked too clean and too tempting. Live looking forward to what he looks like when he blooms.

Meng Yang pulled his sleeves to his elbows, kissed Luo Xiu's chin again, and said, "I'm gone."

Luo Xiu watched Meng Yang leave. Although he arranged for him to follow him, he still couldn't calm down and feel at ease, because he knew that as long as Meng Yang went out, someone would be attracted to him as soon as he went out. He did not prevent Meng Yang from leaving because he felt that even if Meng Yang had married him and had his children, he did not want to let Meng Yang miss what he should have experienced at his age because of his selfishness. Once things are done before they are older, the feeling and meaning are completely different.

"Brother." Meng Yang walked to Wu Feng and others who were waiting for him in front.

"Wow, are you wearing Luo Dong's shirt?" Wu Feng looked at Meng Yang and asked, "He actually made you come out like this?"

"My own shirt was too close to my body, and I didn't bring any other white clothes, so I took his shirt and put it on. It was very comfortable to wear." Meng Yang looked down at himself and asked suspiciously: " Does n’t it look good? ”

"... That's not true." Wu Feng shook his head. If he really wanted to say it, there was nothing wrong with the clothes. The problem was that he felt too seductive to wear it like this.

The beautiful young people in white clothes are walking towards the lake-side banquet hall, and they gradually gather together, attracting a lot of attention along the way.

Meng Yang They entered the banquet hall, and Selsey, who was talking to friends, saw Meng Yang and walked towards him immediately.

Meng Yang introduced his brother to Selsey. After greeting them, Selsey took Meng Yang to greet his friends in the perfume circle to meet him, and then took Meng Yang to the host who was only him. A small bar that can be used.

Selsey looked up and down at Meng Yang and said, "I still think it's a pity that you got married so early. You can make many people crazy for you like this."

"Even if the men in the world let me choose, I only choose my husband." Meng Yang said with a smile.

After walking to the bar, Selsey put a glass of wine in front of Meng Yang and said, "Take a drink. The degree of this glass of wine is negligible, and you will not be drunk."