Chapter 52

After the time for the game began, the contestants made preparations, and Meng Yang and Luo Xiu left the hotel. He did not stay to watch the live broadcast in the hotel room, because he had a live game with a wild nature. However, there is still some resistance in my heart.

Meng Yang and Luo Xiu did not return to the manor, because Luo Xiu had some things to deal with, so they lived in villas in the city.

Meng Yang slept a little late yesterday, so he got up late. He went to the living room and saw Luo Xiu sitting on the sofa as if thinking about something, and walked over to sit and lean against him.

Luo Xiu gave Meng Yang a kiss.

Meng Yang took a sip of the warm water from the maid, and then looked at Luo Xiu and asked, "I just met Cheng Fangfei to meet you?"

"She has been away for a while." Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang and said, "Did you see?"

"I just got up, how could I see it." Meng Yang finished nodding his nose.

Luo Xiu nodded and said that he understood.

"Who is there another woman?" Meng Yang asked.

"My mother." Luo Xiu said.

"She is also in this country?" Meng Yang said unexpectedly.

"Her lover's condition improved, and she took him to vacation." Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang and said: "After a while, she will return to China. You will definitely meet each other by then. So you need to make some psychological preparations so as not to be affected by anything she says. "

"So what should I do?" Meng Yang asked.

"It's okay to ignore her. No matter what she said or done, you don't care about her, let me deal with the rest, I won't let her disturb us for too long."

"You have said so, it seems that the situation you just met was very unpleasant. After she returned to China, it will inevitably be another storm." Meng Yang sighed and said: "However, she is yours after all mother."

"Mother." Luo Xiu smiled sarcastically, and then said: "I can bear with her all these years, but I don't want you to endure her with me, you don't owe her anything, there is no need to be patient because of marrying me. She. If necessary, I will announce in advance that Luo Sheng is not my son ’s business, even if it is to sever her mother-child relationship, I will never let her hurt you. "

"I believe in you." Meng Yang said, holding his hand. He knew that Luo Xiu would protect him, and he would also become Luo Xiu's inner pillar, supporting him and warming him.

The three-day game is in progress. Meng Yang did not click on the live broadcast to watch, but asked the assistant to tell him about the progress of the game.

Three days later, after the game ended, Selsey did not expect the first place. Although he did not perform as well as some people in the process of collecting raw materials, but his talent for perfumery was not in the contestants. Being able to outdo him, he used less raw materials than others and made a better perfume.

Yu Junchen and Wu Feng, they worthy of their more than a month of training in the mountains, performed very well in the process of collecting raw materials, but the final perfume score and vote, still failed to enter the top ten.

Meng Yang went to the banquet after the game. After congratulating Selsey, he went to talk with Wu Feng.

"I heard that you have performed very well in the process of collecting raw materials this time. There have also been news in the country. You have praised your performance. The hard work in the mountains is also rewarding." Meng Yang said.