Chapter 55

Luo Xiu ’s nephews were originally allowed by Xu Minhua to be able to hold a banquet in the main house. They were all happy like anything, because they could show off to friends.

They found Yuan Mo and said that they had to invite friends over today and tomorrow. When Yuan Mo prepared it, Yuan Mo told them that Luo Xiu had an important banquet to be held in the past days, and he would prepare it now, so these few The Lord's House cannot prepare other banquets.

Several people felt a little disappointed after listening, but they heard that Luo Xiu was going to hold a banquet, and they dared not say much. Xu Minhua asked Yuan Mo to ask and got the same answer. Since Luo Xiu personally ordered that there was an important banquet to be held, she did not say anything.

Selsey and his friend were on an afternoon flight. They slept overnight on the plane and arrived exactly the next morning.

Lu Yunjing, Xiao Ke and Wu Feng also arrived early, waiting for the arrival of Selsey and his friends with Meng Yang.

After Selsey and his friends got off the bus, Meng Yang greeted them, and after introducing and greeting each other, Meng Yang took them inside.

"Your home is really big enough." Selce exclaimed, looking up at the majestic architecture in front of her eyes: "It's really good to have money."

"Aren't you rich too?" Meng Yang said with a smile: "You earn a lot every year?"

"I make a lot of money and spend a lot of money." Selsey said: "If I want to buy such a mountain and build such a large house, even if I don't eat, drink or spend a penny, it will take several years to do it. To. "

Meng Yang took them to the place where they were ready to entertain them. On the huge lawn, there are a lot of entertainment equipment, and there are various foods on the dining table. Next to it is the garden and the oversized outdoor swimming pool. The garden is the indoor banquet hall. During the day, they can play outside. When it gets dark, they can move to the banquet hall to continue playing.

Selsey took off his sunglasses and looked at everything in front of him and said, "Did you build a playground at home?"

"My husband knows that I want to entertain you, but because I am pregnant, it is not convenient to go out and play, so people have specially prepared these." Meng Yang said with a smile.

"Are you pregnant?" Celsi asked Meng Yang in surprise. "Aren't we here to come now?"

"I spend most of my time at home now, and I feel bored. You have just come here. Everyone has a lot of fun together. Even if I can only watch you play, I feel very happy."

"Have your husband prepared this for you?" Selsey looked at the F1 car and small lanes in front, racing machines, gambling boards, various game tables, small simulated shooting venues, and a large bar for bars, here It's an adult playground.

For these people, everything here is not uncommon, but it is difficult to see them all together, at least they have not seen them before. They are all young people in their twenties, these are things that will make them feel fun and fun, so it can be said that this is a place for young people who want to have fun

"It is specially prepared for you. I can only look at it. After the baby is born, I can play with you." Meng Yang pointed to the front, with a large round table in the middle supporting a large shade Fan, the sofa around the round table said: "There is a place specially prepared for me, we go to have breakfast first, you can play again."

Before leaving for the company, Luo Xiu came to see Meng Yang specifically.

Meng Yang walked towards Luo Xiu, hugged his waist and said with a smile: "Thank you for the preparation, I will watch them play."