Chapter 56

Luo Xiu stood up, took the fruit knife from Uncle Yuan's hand, walked to Xu Minhua, patted the knife on the coffee table, and saw Xu Minhua said: "Since you feel your kindness of raising, I can't pay it with money Then, starting today, I will not spend another penny for those of you, or you will stab me now, and when I return my life to you, I will not repay you in any other way in the future. I have had enough for many years, and I will not maintain the so-called mother-child relationship with you in any other way. "

Xu Minhua shivered with anger.

"Brother, how can you move the knife in front of your mother?" Luo Qi said: "Mother is also for ..."

Luo Xiu turned his head to look at it, and Luo Qi immediately lost his voice, and dared not look at Luo Xiu's harsh eyes. He could only turn his head away and avoid Luo Xiu's sight.

"Are you going to sever the mother-child relationship with me?" Xu Minhua said, looking at Luo Xiu with an ugly face.

"Yes." Luo Xiu looked at her coldly and said: "You are right, I just want to sever the mother-child relationship with you, completely cut off."

"Just for him?" Xu Minhua pointed at Meng Yang and said: "Just for such a person, you have to be a person who is not filial, are you not afraid of thunder and thunder?"

"If God had eyes, it would never be me! I have done my best to you." Luo Xiu picked up the knife, handed it to her and said, "You only have this chance, and only this Opportunity, no matter where you stabb, no matter whether I am dead or alive, it is still a life for you. If you miss this opportunity, I will give up when you give up, and I will not give you a second chance. But I Let me tell you, even if I die, you do n’t want to get my penny! "

Looking at the fruit knife in front of her, Xu Minhua felt an unprecedented sense of fear in her heart. She felt that Luo Xiu was not scaring her. He was really determined to sever ties with her. She knew very well that apart from Luo Xiu, her other sons were unreliable. Once Luo Xiu's dependence was lost, her life would plummet, but after so many years, she was so used to it, unable to speak soft words. Come.

In such an atmosphere, Luo Xiu's three younger brothers can only reduce their existence as much as possible, because they know that as long as they speak, no matter what he does, they will anger Luo Xiu even more. But looking at Xu Minhua's hard support, he was very anxious. Luo Xiu has already shown such a decisive behavior. At this time, it is the most foolish behavior to confront him hard. Xu Minhua said a few words of soft words to ensure that he will not interfere with anything in Luo Xiu's future. There may be room for easing the situation.

"Since you don't grasp this opportunity, there will be no next chance." Luo Xiu turned around, handed the knife to Uncle Yuan, and sat down next to Meng Yang.

Meng Yang leaned on him, took his hand, and conveyed his comfort to him silently. Although Luo Xiu will announce everything today, and break off the relationship with his so-called family members, completely get rid of them, but Meng Yang knows that Luo Xiu does not feel happy in his heart, because love has developed to this point, it is not capable of itself. Something that makes people happy. And Meng Yang did not feel much happy, he was more heartbroken Luo Xiu.

A person like Luo Xiu seems indifferent, but he is actually the most emotionally important, but once his feelings are exhausted, he will be more unsympathetic than anyone else.

Xu Minhua looked at Luo Xiu and shed tears. Her heart was already because she wanted to be soft because of fear, but she couldn't say soft words on her lips. She had no other reliance except Luo Xiu's mother status. Now Luo Xiu was going to cut off her Relationship, she can't be not afraid.