Chapter 57

"Murder? The car accident that you made was called murder. What was my murder? I didn't catch your evidence. In your opinion, I will let you catch my evidence now?" Luo Xiu said coldly: "You go to sue me, I am waiting for your lawyer's letter."

The brothers of the Cheng family were so angry that they wanted to beat Luo Xiu, but this is the main house of the Luo family.

"Call someone, hurry up!" Cheng Kang said to the bodyguard: "The more people, the better!"

"Can't wait anymore!" Kang Sang said to the bodyguard: "Remove the lifting part of the baffle and take it, move faster!"

Several bodyguards expended the effort of the nine cows and two tigers, and used all the tools available before dismantling the lifting part of the baffle.

After the baffle was taken in, several bodyguards, under the command of Cheng Kang and Cheng Sang, carefully moved Mr. Cheng onto the baffle, and Mr. Cheng looked like it was not as serious as the one just happened.

Luo Xiu sighed in disappointment in his heart, let the car roll over, the goods fell and blocked the road, and it was justified. If he let people stop the Cheng family from letting them, they would really have to grasp the evidence of murder Well, and looking at Master Cheng like this, it should not be too bad. Most of this opportunity was wasted in vain.

After Grandpa Cheng was taken away, Luo Xiu looked at Cheng Fangfei and said, "You can also go. You can take these two things back and enjoy them. Tonight, the news network will disclose this matter."

Cheng Fangfei dragged Luo Sheng, who seemed to have been taken away from his soul, leaving only the shell, and left quickly. After they return to the Cheng family, there must be another storm, but since she did that year, she must face it now. Anyway, she has hardly returned to the Cheng family in recent years. The big deal is to completely sever the relationship. She At this age, there is nothing you can't face.

"You also go back to tidy up, I will give you two days to move away." Luo Xiu looked at several of his brothers and said.

"Brother, this has nothing to do with us!" Luo Qi said panic: "We have not had too much contact with Master Cheng and the Cheng family, nor have we maintained Luo Sheng!"

"Yeah brother, we ..."

"Is that enough?" Luo Xiu shouted: "I will let you go and you will leave me! I haven't raised you for so many years, and I still have to raise your son and grandson ?! I don't? I do n’t have enough free money to support you, but just as mom said just now, I ca n’t pay it back with her money, then I wo n’t pay it back. You are not waiting for Mom to come back to you and want her Control me and teach me how to spend money? Now she completely controls me and I wo n’t pay you a penny anymore, are you still not satisfied? If you do n’t move within two days, do n’t blame me for not giving you a face , Let people throw you out! "

Luo Xiu got up and returned to the room.

"Mom, brother, he really intends to drive us away, what should we do?"

"Mom, you go to beg Brother, we guarantee that we will not say anything more about anything that Brother will do in the future."

"You say a word, what on earth do we need to let the big brother get angry?"

Xu Minhua just felt dizzy and dizzy, and couldn't use a little effort, and couldn't even make a sound.

Mr. Cheng was taken to the hospital, and then gradually improved, but still felt a pain in his heart. If Cheng Fangfei told him at the beginning that Luo Sheng was not Luo Xiu's son, he would not have been hit so hard, and he could make more preparations and arrangements. Luo Xiu knew it from the beginning, but he concealed it for so long before taking it apart, making him miss the opportunity to completely destroy the Luo family and annexation. Now he has become his biggest opponent, and he is waiting for Luo Sheng to inherit Luo The industry's ideas are completely shattered.