Chapter 21

《Sarafina's POV》

"What are you planning on doing?" Gavino asked I glanced at him and went back to what I was doing. Watching tv. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked not looking at him "You know what I'm talking about what are you planning on doing? The boys still don't trust you" He explained.

"I know what I'm going do" I muttered not believing my own words he narrowed his eyes at me "And what are you going to do?" He repeated himself.

"I think it's best keeping it to myself" I reply 

He stared at me with disbelief 

"Sarafina, I won't repeat my self I need to know what your planning?" He exclaimed 

I rubbed my temples in anger.

 "I don't know, okay? Here I am getting close to all of you when I'm not supposed to and I might or might not lose a friend that was there for me my whole life and you guys I can't lose you just yet" I exclaimed back breathing heavily my voice got lower at the end. What have I done? 

Gavino stared at me his eyes softened a little bit "Sarafina your going to be okay all of us are" He said reassuringly 

I shake my head "Don't" I breathed out realizing what I had done. 

I let them close and now there in danger Brianna was right I am a monster.   

I put my head in my hands. Gavino walked towards me "Let it out" He whispered and just like that the tears made it's way to my eyes and streaming down my face.

"Gavino I'm trying so hard but I always fuck up" I say as I hold him tighter 

"What do I do?" I whispered he was quiet and then he spoke 

"You fight Sarafina"

He looked at me with his soft eyes 

"Not for us. But for you" He smiled softly.

I was quiet I didn't know what to say. 

"When our father had told us that you couldn't live with us I was beyond mad the first few years for us was hell," He spoke with the same soft voice.

 "Our family drifted apart father was getting ill day by day while mother didn't talk much," He continued as I listened to the softness in his voice which held a hint of sadness. 

"And I always use to think about you and no doubt our brothers did too," I listened but didn't utter a word.

"Antonio took over the mafia in a young age he got busy and spent day and night just doing mafia shit I followed his path" I heard regret showing in his voice.

"Therefore, the boys didn't have anyone looking out for them in a young age they lost everyone even though they were right infront of them" I looked up to see Gavino holding back tears. 

Tears of sadness and every other emotion his feeling right now that his holding back.

"Our life's went crashing down and we just sat down letting it happen" He finished off I didn't say anything instead I hold him tighter he pulled me closer.

"Let it out" I whispered using his words and after some time I heard Gavino's quiet sobs.

My brothers are the strongest people I have ever met and I can't live without them. We calmed down. 

Gavino's phone rang he checked the caller ID and his face turned serious he held out a finger put the phone against his ear he walked out of the living room.