3rd

~~~

"What. . . the actual. . . fuck?" Naruto and Sasuki were staring at the Holy Blade emitting such brilliant light and power simultaneously. Naruto held onto Sasuki tightly.

"What do you think is happening?" Naruto continued, letting go of Sasuki immediately after. Something suddenly went through Naruto's mind at this current moment.

I need to go there. Naruto thought, having the desire to suddenly go towards God's Will. It was like the blade was manipulating gravity, and was pulling Naruto towards it.

He just couldn't deny the blade.

"Shit. Naruto!" Sasuki called out from behind, trying to reach out to grab him; but to no avail. She gritted her teeth as she saw Naruto walk closer to the blade every step that he took.

"Don't stop me, Sasuki. Even if I have my whole body gets broken from the intensity of the power — I won't back down. I will never back down." Naruto told her, almost in a dazed tone. "That's shit is fucking dangerous! Do you hear me?!" Sasuki yelled from behind, desperately trying to get Naruto to go back to her.

Naruto didn't listen at all.

"I told you Sasuki, I want to. . . protect everyone," said Naruto, reaching his hand out towards God's Will. The light emitting and the power surging was never-ending. The arm that he outstretched towards the blade was suddenly taken over by the light.

His face still seemed so dazed.

"Don't you feel it?" Naruto asked — not to Sasuki, but God's Will itself. His hair blew intensely due to the power being sent by wavelengths at a time. His eyes was set onto the blade.

Naruto could barely feel the burning sensation that God's Will was spreading throughout his entire arm.

"My desire — my will, I mean; it's devouring yours. I don't care how strong your will is, mine will overtake your own." Naruto was calm, unbelievably calm at that. It was a sudden change. Whispers were soon looming throughout the air.

"Uzumaki Naruto" He heard that multiple times in just a few seconds. But, Naruto knew, the whispers were not coming his imagination or was being created by the air around him.

God's Will was talking to him.

A small smile graced Naruto's handsome face, soon being consumed by the light of God's Will. The small smile that he had never left his face for even a single moment.

"Nice to meet you," Naruto was feeling the minor pain from his arm slowly disappear like it was never there, "God's Will," said Naruto, the light evaporated from existence.

"Nice to meet you too, Naruto-san." The blade told him back. It's voice was silky, but somewhat masculine. Oh, yeah, it's definitely a guy if it were to take a form of a human.

The blade washed out its blank and white state of pure nothingness and turned into a magnificent katana that looked even better than the katana that Sasuki had given him.

Truly part of God's work.

~~~

"Can I please have Mihara Senzo and Rikimaru Shinji down for the next round?!" Announced Genma, standing in the middle of the arena with his toothpick sticking out of his mouth.