𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷

In the end even stars choose destruction over life
-Anonymous

Author's pov!

Sun stood proudly blazing its light all over the hills of the Mahabaleshwar. It was already past 10am and everyone was getting ready in the room, the Clinking of the Cutleries could be heard through the hallway as the cook skilfully worked with his spoons and pots to prepare delicious foods for the gang's last day in Mahabaleshwar.

Ahira stood under the shower longer than needed, making up her messed up mind to forget the past and live the present, go with the flow. Ayesha didn't even talk to her yesterday after they returned- ayesha and ahaan- from god knows where.

No one knows what happened, nor did they say.

Maybe she should just listen to everyone, be happy, because this is what is life. She lost one soul which was never meant to live, but she has so many around her to shower her with the love and happiness that she desired and deserves.

Azlaan, a loving, caring and a person who respects and loves her with all her set of flaws. Never did he complain about how she is overreacting and all. Never did he care about himself and rather always supported her and her feelings. She now knows what to do. She has to move on. Of Course there would be scars,which will remind them of the struggle they went through, but it will be worth it.
Taking a deep breath, she exited the bathroom after changing into the bath robe. Azlaan was still sleeping as he didn't sleep much last night because of some important issue that I came up with at the workplace, so the whole night he was on the laptop warning himself out.

She changed into blue kurti and Black jeans, one which Azlaan loves. After getting ready, she took slow steps towards him who was still asleep. Sitting beside him, she ever so gently shifted his head to her lap and giggled slowly when he snuggled hugging her making her ticklish.

Gently she stroked his hair, in an attempt to wake him up,but he was enjoying it, maybe it was the fact that she was being affectionate towards him after so long, even in his sleep he could imagine the smile that she is now having on her face, a beautiful one that he wished to see from so long. He being her soulmate knows it all, How and when she feels low and when she is happy.

"Good Morning" He said in his hoarse voice,opening his eyes lightly and smiling at her, a handsome smile that she was a fan off.

"Good Morning" She wished him back,kissing his forehead making him inhale a long series of breaths.

"What's happening to you today? " He enquired. She simply shrugged saying that she was happy and told him to get ready as they have to return today because of azlaan's work.

After a long and a refreshing shower he came out to see his wife wrapping her black shawl around her head, her eyes filled with kohl and eyeliner winged perfectly, her lips adored with nude lipstick, all in all she looked gorgeous in her minimal look.

"You look Breathtaking" He breathed out once she turned to sensing his presence.

"Ah, i haven't done anything to look like that" She smiled, how much she missed all this, only if she could have done this earlier. But it's better late than never.

Keeping everything in her handbag, she waited for Azlaan to get ready. Both of them went down hand in hand smiling at each other. Much to her dismay, there was no one at the breakfast table except Affan who was too busy with his phone to notice them.