15 : 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

[🎀]

[Taehyun's POV]

Purr..

Purr..

Purr..

"Meow~"

"Hngh.."

My eyes slowly fluttered open only to be greeted by a white cat's furry butt. It's tail swished violently, slapping my face and making me sneeze. Crap, I forgot Y/N has a cat.

"Get off me.." I lightly pushed it off my chest.

It jumped to the coffee table, turning to me with a hiss. I rolled my eyes. Looking around, I was still in Y/N's unit. So I did fall asleep, huh.

"6:15." My phone flashed. I glared at the cat which was grooming its paw. "You woke me for nothing? What do you want?"

It looked at me for a second and continued its business. Heaving myself up, I went to find Y/N. She's probably in her room, but I was wrong. As soon as my eyes laid on the other couch, I saw her figure curled into a ball underneath a thin blanket. Her back was facing me yet I could tell she was in a deep sleep. I quietly walked up and crouched down next to her. Her cat followed, brushing itself against my leg.

"Meow~"

"Shh!"

"Mmm.."

Y/N tossed and turned. She suddenly faced me. I panicked, inching away. Her eyes were calmly shut, breathing calm. First rays of sunshine seeped through the thin curtains of her window, bathing her in soft light. She could have just fallen asleep in her own room. Why is she sleeping here? I wandered my eyes. I never realized how much expensive things were in her unit. The velvety carpet, vases, furniture. She must be enjoying the luxurious life that she has now. No wonder why she wanted to back fire me before. Yet, I could still see the old Y/N. The one who was able to tolerate me, get pissed, but wouldn't go too far like I do. She could have showed off to the class, belittle people for revenge. But she didn't.

"I promise. I'll be better to you, Y/N." I slowly petted her head. "I'll be. You'll see."

[Y/N's POV]

When I woke up, Taehyun was no longer on his couch. I called out for him but it seems like he already left. It was Monday. Luckily, it was still quite early.

"Meow~"

"Coco?" I picked him up. I smelled a hint of jasmine on his fur. "Did you sleep on Taehyun? You didn't choke him to death, did you?"

Coco just meowed; his bright blue eyes and pink nose shining under the sunlight. I gently placed him down before starting my daily ritual. Today, our class will be excused until afternoon. We'll be busy decorating the great hall for the Heart's Day. Maybe in there, I can slowly build a good connection with my new friend. Taehyun.