Meeting the Parents

Jeffy La Killer

You were extraordinarily nervous as you paced up and down in the living room.

Jeff was leaning back on the couch looking quite comfortable.

D/N sat by his feet, ears perked up and on full alert.

Finally the tense silence was broken.

"Hey Y/N... Why are you pacing up and down like that?"

You stopped dead in your tracks and whipped around.

"Because my parents are coming over to visit, Jeff! We've already been through this!"

"Alright, alright. Calm down. No need to get your underpants in a twist."

"Says the person who wears nothing but pink ones...," you muttered under your breath.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing. But for goodness sakes, get changed into something that isn't splattered in blood! They'll know that you're a serial killer right away!"

Jeff suddenly had a mischievous look.

"Can I wear my birthday suit?"

"Whatever," you grumbled, not really paying attention.

The psychotic killer grinned and ran upstairs.

You finally processed what he had just said.

"JEFFERY WOODS! THEIR FIRST IMPRESSION OF YOU WILL NOT INCLUDE THE SIGHT OF YOUR PALE LITTLE ARSE!"

There was a howl of laughter from upstairs.

"Okay then! How about just a clean hoodie?"

"That'll do nicely."

There was a knock at the door, causing D/N to start barking.

"Oh curdled milkshakes! They're here!"

Jeff came back downstairs a minute or two later wearing a hoodie which wasn't covered in blood.

The hood was up, hiding his wide cut smile and burnt eyelids in shadows.

Your dad extended a hand and they shook.

"So, you're the man who stole my daughter's heart!"

"Well I was planning to stab it until she kicked me in the face," Jeff said offhandedly, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Uh... Honey? Are you sure that this is the person you want to marry one day?" Your mother asked worriedly.

"M-mom!" You spluttered, going red in the face.

"I just have a very dark sense of humor," Jeff shrugged. His eyes met yours and you could see a humongous smirk on his face through the darkness.

"Why is he wearing a hood indoors?"

You quickly blurted out some bogus excuse about a tragic car accident which had scarred him for life.

Your parents were immediately much kinder towards Jeff and everything went well apart from that one little slip of the tongue during dinner...

"So Jeff. Where are your parents?"

"I killed them," Jeff said casually, taking a sip of water.

"Huh?"

"Oh they went to sleep awhile ago if you know what I mean."

"Poor thing! It must've been hard for you to cope!"