Prologe

[scene: Paris]

Two friends about 8 years old were running around the park playing tag.

Marinette: Get back here (Y/n).

(Y/n): You have to catch me Marinette.

The kids played together then (Y/n)'s mum called him over to tell him something.

(M/n): (Y/n)! Can you come over here please.

(Y/n) then runs over to his mum, as Marinette was watching this she noticed the sad expression on her best friend's mum's face, after 2 minutes (Y/n) came back with the same sad expression, Marinette went to her best friend and asked what's wrong.

Marinette: (Y/n), what wrong?

(Y/n): (sad tone) My mum just told me that me and my family are moving away.

Marinette: ( shocked and sad ton) Wha-what?

(Y/n): Yeah she said that we are moving tomorrow.

Marinette: No you can't leave! What would I do with out my best friend?

(Y/n): My mum said we can spend all day together.

This lightly up Marinette mood, then both best friends went around Paris all day so their can spend the most time their have together left before (Y/n) had to leave. Hours later when the sun was setting. Both 8 year old was that a pond where the two spend most of their time together at, both got gifts.

Marinette: (Y/n) before you leave I want you to have this. (Gifts the white one to (Y/n))

Marinette: Their wolf fang necklaces, you have the white one, and I have the black one

(Y/n): Thank you Mari, I also got some thing for you as well.

(Replaced the black with pink and the white with (f/c) on both halves)

(Y/n) hands Marinette, the pink one that has a (f/c) dote, and he keeps the (f/c) one that has a pink dote. Marinette then hugs him, both friends hugs each over, then put both of their necklaces on. After that both friends said their goodbyes to each over, knowing what tomorrow brings. So as the next day Marinette and her family waved (Y/n) and his family bye as their got on their plane. Both friends still keeping their necklaces on.

*timeskip 10 year's later*

Marinette's life has gotten horrible when Lila turned all her friends and her crush against her. She sat alone at the pond where she and her best friend form 10 years ago would play together at. Today was not a good day considering that it was the same day (Y/n) moved away. At school she was getting bullied, Alya tired to steal one of Marinette necklaces, Lila and Adrien agreed, however everyone else disagreed, Max told them that Kim tired to do the same thing last year, Marinette found out, what happened then she gived him a slap and a warning not to do that. Adrien, Lila and Alya was shocked at that, then everyone even Chloe told them that these necklaces are the last thing she had of her best friend 10 years ago. So their left the necklaces alone and continue bullying Marinette. As Marinette was crying, her tears fell into the pond she hears someone behind her.

???: Someone like you shouldn't be crying.

Marinette: (crying) So are you here to make me feel more horrible about my life?

???: Why would I do that to my best friend from childhood Marie

Marinette: *looks behind her* (Y/n)?!? Is that you?

(Y/n): Yeah it me Marie

Marinette looked to see her best friend (Y/n) form childhood, she runs up to him and hug's him. He hugs her back, she is glad her best friend form childhood is back, she took a step back to see how much he changed, he was about 6 feet 9,
He has ripped jeans on a black t-shirt with a (f/c) zip up leather jacket on, he had black and white shoes. His hair was slick back. He still has both of his necklaces form 10 years ago. Both 18 year old sat down and talked about what's been happening in their lives, unaware that Marinette's kwami Tikki was on a tree branch look down at both of the teenagers, gets a brief flash back to two people who's faces was blacked out, then Tikki was then brought back to reality wondering what that was about.