B i l a n g LXXIX

I glared at the stupid tea cup infront of me.

"Where's the doctor?" I shifted my glare to Aira. She just look at me apologitecally. I've been vomiting since I woke up early in the morning. My face is very pale and my lips are dry. I feel sick.

Everything is irritating me since last night. I can't believe Levi did that! Now I don't want to see him even his shadow!

I slightly pushed the teacup and the tea dripped. It fell on the small plate. I just watch it drip as servants panic to clean that mess. I sighed and look away when the breeze swayed my hair.

Everything seems stupid these days.

Malayo ang tingin ko ay kinunot ko ang noo ko.

I should go visit Den's grave. I stood up and carry my ballgown, dragging it's skirt. I'm gonna change into a black outfit.

And when I finished changing clothes I went out of my room. Sa hagdan palang kita ko na sa gilid ng mata ko si lady Cecilà na may suot na kulay pink na dress. Even my veil didn't help me not to see her.

"What's that?" She asked when she went to me. I did not stop and continue walking downsatairs. "Baka magwala ka sa palasyo nila.."

"I'm going to Den." Somehow my words made her stop. She stopped on that certain step and didn't follow me. I was about to turn to her to see what she is doing when I felt like my stomach is turning upside down. I immediately run to the nearest bathroom. My servants followed me.

"Arthia!" I heard lady Cecilà shouted.

I vomit the tea I drank on the sink. My eyes are teary and my body feels hot. I can't do this, this is too painful. My last throw of the water from my system, I cried. And when I look at the mirror I hated how ugly I look. Nagulo ang veil sa akin ulo. I saw lady Cecilà's concern face. I stopped, it wasn't new but somehow it touches my heart. I looked away and accept the towel that Aira offered me. I wiped my face and throw away the veil, sagabal.

"W-what's wrong?" I heard her panic voice so I rolled my eyes. I tried not to fall on the floor by leaning on the sink.

"I'm sick." I said, I gave the towel to Aira and let her wipe my face. She did, gently. She know she'll die if she's harsh.

"Sick?" She asked and walk towards me. When I know that I can stand without falling I look at her. "Since when?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulder.

Why do I have to tell her things? Why does she keep asking?

"Since last night." Still, I spilled it. I can't fine a reason why I shouldn't. "Tapos kaninang umaga." I looked away. Feeling shy that i'm telling her things about myself. "You don't have to be concern I can handle it myself." She let me walk passed by her.

"Magpahinga ka muna sa kwarto mo." I didn't stopped. Who the hell she is to tell me what should I do? "Aira tawagan mo si Brandon, nagpapatawag ako ng doktor para kay Arthia." Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad, dumiretso ako paakyat sa hagdan.

She almost sound like a mother and I hate it. We're just at the same age. Why would she do that?

She is making me irk. I hate how she act concern towards me.

I heard her footstep behind me even when I opened and enter my room.

"Come here, let me help you remove your clothes." I didn't move after I sit at my bed and just look at her. She walk towards me. I let her remove my corset and I was able to breathe properly. She smiled and walk away. She went to my closet and took out a night gown.

I just watch her.

"Mag-bihis ka na babalik ako kasama ang doktor." I didn't move kahit na nang makaalis sya.

Somehow, for the first time. My patience is still there watching lady Cecilà no matter how much I hate the emotions she's giving me.

I let my skirt fell on the floor as I shifted to a thin nightgown. I lie on the bed but before I could properly find my comfort I felt vomiting again. I run fast to my bathroom and throw up there. Tears on the side of my eyes when I crawl out of the bathroom.

"Arthia!" Mabilis akong dinaluhan ni lady Cacilà.

"Water." I whispered as the servants help me stand up. I saw a man behind her wearing a formal suit. Probably a doctor.

"Let me see her pulse." He said when the servants help me lay on the bed. Lady Cecilà gave me a glass of water. Aira and others are busy fixing my comforter. I drink the water without breaking my eyes from the doctor. "May I, my lady?" He squat on my bed. I offered him my hand. He gently feel my pulse.

Everyone is silent, waiting for the doctor's prescription.

"Everything si normal." He said and let go of my hand. "You've been vomiting since you woke up?" I nodded. "Ever felt irritated by anything?" He asked and stand up.

"I'm always irritated." I said. I heard a laugh from other servants so I glared at them, my eyes got lady Cecilà who's giving me a concern look.

"There's actually another pulse beating inside you my lady." I didn't understand anything he said. "Congratualtions, you're carrying a child!"

Seconds after I heard that I felt my bed wet, then sound of shattered glass. My body stiffened.

I heard him wrong, surely.

••