Chapter 64

"Meng Yang." Vice President Sun walked towards Meng Yang.

Meng Yang turned his head to look over and patted the residue on his hand and asked, "Vice President Sun, is there anything wrong?"

Vice President Sun said: "Next week, don't you have anything else?"

Because Meng Yang took many leave from pregnancy to the birth of the child, Vice President Sun asked.

"Next week?" Meng Yang thought about it and said, "In addition to studying in class, I have to go home and take care of the children. There should be no other things."

"Next week, when a foreign psychotherapy team comes to our branch for academic exchanges, the chairman will let you participate as an assistant to Master Lin and help Master Lin make meeting minutes." Vice President Sun said.

"To be a meeting minutes assistant?" Meng Yang froze for a moment and said, "Isn't this generally what senior members do?"

"There is no clear requirement that you must be a senior member to do it. You are excellent enough. There is certainly no problem in doing this job. It is not only you who are a junior member to participate. At that time, the president will also arrange for some outstanding members to attend. "

"Okay, I will prepare well." Meng Yang nodded.

Vice President Sun was originally about to turn around and left, but turned back again, looking at Meng Yang and asking, "This is the psychologist and expert named Korc, who is the captain of their team. He seems to know you. "

Meng Yang froze for a while and said, "I have only met him a few times, and I am not very familiar with it. A friend of mine has serious psychological problems because of the car accident. My friend spent a lot of money on him through some relationships. 'S friend invited Korchi, because I was also helping my friend's friend get aromatherapy, so I saw him a few times. "

"It turned out to be this way." Vice President Sun nodded, then turned around and said: "Several masters, meet in an hour, please come on time, I will prepare first."

Vice President Sun quickly walked away after finishing the speech.

"Meng Yang, how amazing you are! You can now participate in such an important exchange meeting!" Wu Feng sighed excitedly.

"Yeah, Meng Yang, you will definitely be able to learn a lot by then. Such an opportunity is really rare."

"Unfortunately, we are not even regular members, otherwise we may have the opportunity to listen."

"Meng Yang, you must seize this opportunity and learn more."

"Yes, yes," Wu Feng said: "Since all of them come from powerful psychologists, we must learn something from them."

Meng Yang nodded with a smile, thinking that this is indeed a rare opportunity.

Wen Yuan looked up in the direction of Meng Yang, threw the spices into the bamboo basket vigorously, then turned his head to look at Yu Junchen, but could not see any emotion from Yu Junchen's face, Yu Junchen now Just like changing a person, he is very quiet and does not say anything more, including him, which makes him very worried.

The masters went to the meeting, Meng Yang and they finished their work today, and they were going to go home. When they went out, Wu Feng told him about Yu Junchen.

"I think Yu Junchen is weird now." Wu Feng said quietly to Meng Yang: "When I was in school, I sometimes bumped into him and saw him standing there in a daze, laughing and crying for a while. It was very sad and painful at times, and sometimes his eyes were terrible. I heard that he broke up with Luo Sheng. Would n’t it be a big blow? What psychological or mental problems did the stimulation cause? ”